Many Falun Dafa Practitioners Missing from Nanjing City
(Clearwisdom.net) Many Falun Dafa practitioners are missing from Nanjing City, Jiangsu Province. They include the following:
1. Mr. Ma Zhenyu was a volunteer practice site assistant in Nanjing City before the persecution. He was sentenced to prison, but no one knows where he is.
2. Mr. Yu Jianshe was a volunteer assistant in Nanjing City before the persecution began in 1999. A city 610 Office worker said that he was released, but he has not been seen.
3. Ms. Zhang Aihong was a lecturer employed by Nanjing Industrial University. A city 610 Office worker said he was released, but he has not been seen in the last couple of years.
4. Ms. Xia Jufen was sentenced to 11 years in prison because she was involved in a "big case." She was first detained in Nantong Women Prison, but now no one knows where she is.
5. Mr. Huang Jiangang lived in Xiaguan District and never gave in to the persecution under any circumstances. The city 610 Office took him away as soon as he was released from Jiangsu Province's Fangqiang Labor Camp in December 2002. There hasn't been any information about him ever since. His older sister (a Canadian citizen) has been looking for him everywhere.
6. Mr. Xu Jun lives in Xuanwu District, Nanjing City. He was taken away by 610 Officer agents in the first half of 2002 as soon as he was released from Fangqang Labor Camp because he never accepted the brainwashing. He has been missing ever since.
Above is just part of the information we have. Shanghai is a major city for organ transplants in China. Analysis of the data regarding transplant operations in Shanghai suggests that there must be a large organ donor pool existing nearby. The safety and lives of the above-named practitioners are in question.