(Clearwisdom.net) Falun Dafa practitioner Mr. Hu Huaide, 88 years old, lived in Dongxiya Village, Tanbu Town, Mengyin County, Shandong Province. He started to practice Falun Gong in 1998. His house was ransacked three times and his son was illegally detained nine times, sent to a detention center five times, and illegally sent to a forced labor camp for three years. On several occasions, a large amount of money was extorted from his son. The family's crops, valued at 50,000 yuan, were also ruined. Under the persecution of the CCP, there was not a quiet day in Mr. Hu's house. The severe mental torment made him mentally disordered, and he passed away on September 26, 2005.

Practitioner Ms. Yang Xianwu, 84 years old, lived in Xinhe Town, Hanchuan City, Hubei Province. She started to practice Falun Gong in 1997. She was illiterate but she could read Zhuan Falun within three months of practicing. Her story was spread throughout the local area. In 2000, on the way to Beijing to clarify the truth about Falun Gong, she and her daughter were intercepted by the police. She died on October 18, 2005.

Ms. Yang Cuixian, 79 years old, lived in Liuge Town, Hanchuan City, Hubei Province. Before practicing Falun Gong, she suffered from many diseases, including heart disease and rheumatism, and she relied on medication for a long time. She became healthy after she began to practice Falun Gong in 1998. At the beginning of 1999, she broke her leg when she lost her balance, but she insisted on practicing and recovered within a month without any medication. She had been threatened, harassed, and forbidden to practice Falun Gong since July 20, 1999. She passed away on January 26, 2006.

Falun Dafa practitioner Ms. Liu Songjun, 60 years old, was from Yichang City, Hubei Province. She lived in the family housing of Gezhouba Water Power Company. She began to practice Falun Gong in 1998 and experienced great changes to her body and mind. She insisted on practicing Falun Gong. However, CCP members from her work unit and from the Institute Community Center harassed her frequently and some of her family members also believed the CCP's lies and were strongly against her, causing her extreme mental pressure. Ms. Liu did not give up her belief in Dafa and did the three things. Ms. Liu Songjun appeared to suffer from sickness karma under the CCP's persecution of Falun Dafa practitioners. She died in 2005.