(Clearwisdom.net) Over the past few years, many Falun Gong practitioners have died in a hospital because of the persecution at Masanjia Forced Labor Camp of Liaoning Province. Many others died shortly after they were released to go home. Some have become paralyzed. Others were severely injured and/or disabled. Two Falun Gong practitioners, Ms. Li Jingyi and Ms. Liu Guifang, were tortured until they were close to death. It was written on the Masanjia Forced Labor Camp blackboard that they were taken to the hospital, but no one heard from them or saw them again. Their whereabouts are unknown.

On March 22, 2004, Ms. Li Jingyi, a Falun Gong practitioner from Dalian, Liaoning Province, was taken to the Dalian Drug Rehabilitation Center where the police ordered drug addicts and drug dealers to torture, sexually molest and repeatedly beat her. As a result, her spinal cord was severely injured and she became crippled. On October 28, 2004, she was taken to Masanjia Forced Labor Camp where she continued to suffer from cruel torture. For a very long time, she was unable to eat or drink water. Although Masanjia Hospital and the Chinese Medical College diagnosed her with many severe illnesses and medical problems, Masanjia Forced Labor Camp still refused to release her, even if someone was willing to post bail. The only medical treatment they provided was a saline drip. Two so-called medical staff members from No.2 Brigade of the camp followed the camp's orders and handcuffed Ms. Li to a metal bed despite her protests. They injected her with unknown drugs, which caused her to have breathing difficulties, tachycardia (a rapidly beating heart) and urethritis (inflammation of the urethra).

In mid-July 2005, four prisoners carried Ms. Li, who already looked like skin and bones and was barely breathing, on a burlap sack used to store garlic to the door and put her on the ground. Ms. Li's luggage, clothes, toothbrush and other personal belongings remained at Masanjia Forced Labor Camp. On the following day, it was written on the blackboard at the camp that she had been sent to the hospital, but no one has seen or heard from her since then. Because the police have sealed all information about Ms. Li, no one knows of her current whereabouts or if she is still alive.

After Ms. Li Jingyi disappeared, Ms. Liu Guifang, a Falun Gong practitioner from Dandong, was the next to be persecuted by staff and inmates from the No. 2 Brigade. Ms. Liu suffered from severe heart problems. She could only eat a little bit of food every day. The police dragged her out for force-feeding. Because Ms. Liu refused to cooperate and tried hard to resist the force-feeding, Ms. Zhang Xiurong, Captain of No. 2 Brigade, locked her in a small cell. In this cell there were several new metal beds especially designed and custom-made to torture Falun Gong practitioners. Ms. Liu was tied to a metal bed and subjected to force-feeding and injections of unknown drugs. In late-July 2005, it was written on a blackboard in No. 2 Brigade that she had been sent to the hospital, but her luggage, toothbrush and clothes were also stored in No. 2 Brigade's warehouse. Her current whereabouts are unknown.

At Masanjia Forced Labor Camp, it has unfortunately become a common occurrence that policemen and policewomen drag Falun Gong practitioners by their limbs over the ground of the exercise field to the small cells and to the common building. In the background, one can hear, amidst such tragic scenes, the victims' loud and clear voices calling, "Falun Dafa (or Falun Gong) is good!" Their voices are heartbreaking, but the policemen act as though they are playing a game as they curse, mock, ridicule and sneer at their victims.

Beginning on April 1, 2005, Masanjia Forced Labor Camp moved all Falun Gong practitioners to different brigades. The highly determined practitioners were taken to the No. 1 Brigade on the first floor, and determined practitioners were taken to the second brigade on the second floor. All practitioners detained at the No. 1 Brigade are not allowed to leave their cells and are fed rotten food. Nearly every day practitioners detained at the No. 1 Brigade are dragged to the small cells for torture. Ms. Xiang Guili, Captain of No. 2 Brigade, ordered a policeman named Liu Chunli (responsible for teaching law) to beat practitioners with a metal club wrapped in newspaper until their faces were swollen and they were unable to stand up. Then he would threaten the victims not to reveal what he had done to them, or else they would be severely punished. Because Ms. Liu Guifang refused to cooperate with them, she was dragged out and repeatedly slapped on the face. She was handcuffed to the heat pipes. She had a heart attack and was unable to go downstairs. The prison police also play video programs slandering Falun Gong at an unbearably loud volume to conceal their crimes. Two policewomen, including Zhang Xiurong and Ma Xiaodan, as well as a police captain named Zhou and the local 610 Office have teamed up and transferred those practitioners that have finished their prison terms directly to the forced brainwashing centers for further persecution.

Our latest news is that the following Falun Gong practitioners who are illegally detained in Masanjia Forced Labor Camp are currently on a hunger strike to protest the persecution: Ms. Zhou Hua (from Jinzhou), Ms. Zhang Chungang, Ms. Lin Xiuqin (Benxi), Ms. Zhang Jingyan (Liaoning Province), Ms. Wang Manli (Benxi), Ms. Xie Xingying, Ms. Xie Dewen and Ms. Liu Yuzhi.

The Chinese Communist Party (CCP) has committed unforgivable crimes and sins against the Chinese people. Heaven and Earth are both condemning the CCP. Its crimes have now enraged both god(s) and man.

We hope that those who know about the persecution will write down the facts to reveal the CCP's cruel and evil persecution in order to help all the illegally detained Falun Gong practitioners obtain their freedom, and to help all the Chinese people deceived by the CCP to wake up and see through the CCP's evil nature.