Zhongba Forced Labor Camp Officials in Guizhou Province Torture Falun Gong Practitioners
(Clearwisdom.net) The Chinese Communist Party (CCP) has used a wide variety of methods to persecute Dafa practitioners since the persecution began on July 20, 1999. What is exposed here is only part of the crimes committed by the Zhongba Forced Labor Camp in Guizhou Province.
1. A Dafa disciple with a last name of Zhou, 28 years old, was illegally detained at the Zhongba Women's Forced Labor Camp, in Guizhou Province. Police team leader Gu Xingying said that supervisors were coming for an inspection so he blocked all detainees inside the iron door, not allowing them to go out. Only Zhou was locked up in the guard office on the first floor for an "intensive assault." After a while, three men went into the office on the first floor from outside. After about forty or fifty minutes, the three men walked out laughing. The first asked the second, "Wasn't that fun?" The second replied, "Not when she tried to resist." The third said, "We raped her, but nobody will dare to do anything to us.
The "inspection" finished after these people left. Later, another two supervisors came to do an inspection. Zhou was locked up in the "intensive assault unit" on the third floor. Gu Xingying brought in two people from the outside again. They had inmates handcuff Zhou's hands and feet to the metal bed, and proceeded to rape her.
After these two rapes, Gu Xingying asked inmates to clean up the crime scene. These inmates were shocked and expressed that if they had not seen it with their own eyes, they would not have believed that even the CCP could resort to this.
2. Falun Gong Practitioner Xu Niangniang is the mother of Ran Jiangchun. Gu Xingying instigated inmates to put their hands into the vagina of Xu Niangniang. They also tied four toothbrushes together, pushed it into her vagina, and twisted it back and forth.
3. Zhou Guoqing from Guiyang City, a Falun Gong practitioner, was a worker in a sewing factory. During detention, policemen placed two bricks on their sides on the ground. He was forced to put his feet on the two bricks and keep his face towards the sky. This led to him to become ill.
4. Falun Gong practitioner Wang Tianhen was beaten to the point where he had a bowl-sized blood blister on his back.
5. Falun Gong practitioner Chen Zaixian, a doctor, was physically abused to the point where his private areas were injured and oozing pus.
6. Falun Gong practitioner Duan Huayan, an accountant in her 40's, is from Liuzhi Special District, Guizhou Province. Policeman Gu Xingying had inmates tear her pants into pieces because she went to get a pair of shoes that she'd left outside to dry.
7. Falun Gong practitioner Yang Zaiying from Zunyi City, Guizhou Province was physically abused to the point where she had problems standing on her own.
8. Falun Gong practitioner Wu Dongxian is from Yuping County, Guizhou Province. His feet were beaten until they were inflamed and swollen. Gu Xingying told the other detainees that it was due to muscular atrophy. Gu continued persecuting him until Wu Dongxian died.
9. Falun Gong practitioner Han Min, 28, died as a result of the persecution. Policeman Gu Xingying falsely blamed her death on breast cancer, and her husband has no avenue to find justice for her.
At the "newcomer team" of Zhouba Women's Forced Labor Camp, Falun Gong practitioners were also exposed to forced brainwashing, punishment by being forced to stand for several days and nights, sleep deprivation, forced feeding, forced injections, being forced to write "the five statements," being subjected to solitary confinement, being hung up and beaten, being tied up, electric baton shocks, having their fingers pierced with needles, wearing instruments of torture, and other methods.
February 15, 2006