(Clearwisdom.net) Mr. Qi Laixing, 72 years old, was a Dafa practitioner from Jiaohe City, Jilin Province. He started to practice Falun Dafa in 1996. At that time, he had many diseases. After practicing Falun Gong, he recovered from all of them. On October 2, 1999, he went to Beijing to appeal against the persecution of Falun Dafa. As a result, his property was illegally confiscated and he was sent to a brainwashing center twice. Later on, he was sent to a forced labor camp for two years. During his imprisonment he suffered from all kinds of cruel torture. He was forced to sit on the cold concrete floor from 6 a.m. in the morning to 10 p.m. in the evening. He was not allowed to sleep. If he were found sleeping, they would put a bug in his ear and or stab him with needles. Mr. Qi slept on a 1.2-meter wide single bed with three other criminals who were ill. There was no heat in the room. Because of the lack of food Mr. Qi was very weak. While in the prison, Mr. Qi was also forced to sleep on the floor next to the toilet and not provided a blanket in the winter. Mr. Qi was tortured in an effort to extort a "confession" from him. He was exposed to extreme heat or forced to stand in the rain until he passed out. Police used wooden sticks to beat him until he was bruised all over. After his detention, Mr. Qi was sent to a brainwashing center and fined several thousand yuan. Under the long-term persecution of both body and spirit by the CCP, Mr. Qi died on February 28, 2006.

Mr. Cui Yuchen, about 70 years old, was a Dafa practitioner from Jiaohe City, Jilin Province. He was a senior principal of the Jiaohe City Advanced Study School. After he began to practice Falun Dafa in 1996, he experienced great changes in both body and mind. His wife and son also started to learn. After the Chinese Communist Party began to persecute Falun Gong in 1999, party members and police often visited his home to harass him. His wife and his son were arrested and sent to brainwashing sessions many times and were also sent to a labor camp for persecution. In 2004, during the Chinese New Year, after his wife Ms. Zhao Fengzhi and his son Cui Song were arrested, Mr. Cui went to Zhang Yuhe's home (the head of the 610 Office) to demand that his wife and son be released. Mr. Cui was abused and beaten up by Zhang Yuhe. Mr. Cui visited all related governmental departments in Jiaohe City, however there was no place to redress this injustice. The Jiaohe municipal Party Secretary said to Zhang Yuhe in a conference: "You beat him too lightly!"

In October 2005, Jiaohe City launched a campaign to persecute and arrest Dafa practitioners. Mr. Cui fell ill under this persecution. Before he died, he was denied the right to see his son. On December 29, 2005 Mr. Cui died.

March 10, 2006