(Clearwisdom.net) Falun Dafa practitioner Mr. Wang Junru, 58 years old, lived on Qiaobei Street in Wujianfang Township, Beipiao City, Liaoning Province. After he started practicing Falun Gong in 1998 he was cured of severe hepatitis and became very energetic. He set off for in December 1999 to clarify the truth about Dafa and was intercepted in Jinzhou City. Officers from the Qiaobei Police Department took him back to Beipiao City, detained him unconstitutionally, and took all his money. Local police officers Du Dezeng and Ma Haiyou savagely beat him. In 1999, six adults in Mr. Wang's family were arrested. Only two children, one five years old and the other less than a year old, were left at home. In March 2000, when Mr. Wang again went to Beijing to clarify the truth, about six police officers brutally beat him in Tiananmen Square. He bled profusely. Local police officers Du Dezeng and Bai Fengrui took him to a detention center and extorted 6,000 yuan from him. He was sentenced to two years of forced labor in April 2000. Mr. Wang was tortured and subjected to brainwashing, which resulted in a relapse of his old illness. During six years of persecution by the Chinese Communist Party (CCP), including agents from the 610 Office, the police department, and the National Security Division, he was harassed and his home was ransacked countless times. His son and daughter-in-law are still being held in a forced labor camp and a prison. His wife was sentenced to forced labor and was released from the Masanjia Forced Labor Camp in Shenyang City on March 25, 2005. Practitioner Mr. Wang Junru was mentally devastated and passed away on February 3, 2006.

Practitioner Ms. Lin Shuying, 70 years old, lived in Pulandian, Dalian City, Liaoning Province. She started practicing Falun Gong in 1997 and helped her second daughter to study Dafa. On July 20, 1999, Ms. Lin was living with her second daughter when the Party and Jiang's group started to publicly persecute Falun Gong. Her daughter was arrested and her home was ransacked. The perpetrators often harassed her at home. In 2001, her daughter was again arrested and sent to a brainwashing center and her home was again ransacked. Ms. Lin was physically and mentally devastated. She passed away on January 22, 2006.

Practitioner Mr. Yang Xingkuan was born in 1963 and lived in Xiasi Town, Jiange County, Guangyuan City, Sichuan Province. He started practicing Falun Dafa in August 1996. The CCP started persecuting Dafa on July 20, 1999. Mr. Yang went to Beijing in December 1999 to clarify the truth to the government. In January 2000 he was sent back to his hometown in Jiange County in Sichuan Province and held at the county detention center. He was released in March 2000 and was fined 1,800 yuan. In June 2000, Mr. Yang was arrested, taken to a detention center, and subsequently sentenced to two years of forced labor. He was sent to Xinhua Forced Labor Camp in Mianyang. In the evening of February 7, 2004, officers from the Xiasi Town Police Department in Jiange County suddenly broke into Mr. Yang Xingkuan's home. They went through everything and took Dafa books, truth clarification materials and 800 yuan in cash. They again arrested Mr. Yang. The police removed his clothes at the Xiasi Police Department as they planned to torture him, but Mr. Yang broke free and escaped. The police fired guns at him but he successfully escaped and lived in exile. A group of agents from the police department, the Xiange County National Security Division, and the Xiasi Town Comprehensive Administration Office looked for Mr. Yang. They also waited at his home. Because they couldn't arrest Mr. Yang, they arrested his wife, who is also a Dafa practitioner, for the third time and held her at the notorious Nanmusi Forced Labor Camp in Zizhong for 18 months. Mr. Yang went to Yan'an in Shaanxi Province and Yichang City in Hubei Province. He ended up working at a construction site in the Qiaosan Work District on the Shanghai-Chengdu Railway, located on Changjiang Road, Langping Town, Changyang County. On May 4, 2005, Mr. Yang Xingkuan and a dozen other people were injured in an industrial accident when a front loader and bulldozer slid down on them. He died on the way to the hospital.

Practitioner Mr. Chen Baifang, 64 years old, lived at No. 47 Chengbei Road, Nanjiang County, Sichuan Province. He suffered from many illnesses before he started practicing Dafa in 1997, all of which were cured through Dafa practice. In October 2000 he went to Beijing to appeal to validate Dafa. He was arrested and the Nanjing Court sentenced him to three years in prison with three years probation. He was arrested soon after he went home and was later released. Due to constant harassment from the National Security agents and accusations from family members deceived by Party propaganda, he could not practice Dafa on a regular basis. He subsequently suffered a relapse of his old illness and passed away in July 2004.

Practitioner Mr. Jiao Xin worked for the Fangyuan Company in Shuangyashan City, Heilongjiang Province. In the 15 years before he practiced Falun Gong, he suffered from a neurological disorder that resulted in a severe tremor. He could not feed himself and depended on his family for care. He was cured after practicing Falun Gong in July 1996. Falun Dafa gave him a new life. After the CCP started persecuting Falun Gong on July 20, 1999, six and sometimes more than 10 Communist agitators, including Liu Songgang and Li Qinghua, Party secretaries from his place of work, arrived in three cars, harassed him at his home, and prohibited him from practicing Falun Gong. They threatened to arrest him and cut off his salary if he continued to practice. He was in his late 60s and was devastated. He suffered a stroke and was hospitalized three times in six years. His family spent more than 70,000 yuan on medical, treatment which failed to revive him. He passed away on December 14, 2005.