(Clearwisdom.net) I have persisted in Falun Gong practice. As a result, Communist regime officials have persecuted my relatives so that my husband, my older sister, and one of my in-laws have died from the persecution. CCP officials blamed their deaths on me. Now, police continue to harass my relatives and are attempting to capture me, a 60-year-old woman.

I began Dafa practice in December 1995. After practicing Dafa for less than three months, all of my illnesses were healed. I looked like a 40-year-old. After the persecution started on July 20, 1999, I told everyone "Falun Dafa is good! Truthfulness, Compression, Forbearance are good! My teacher is innocent!" whenever I had a chance. I wrote several letters to the authorities and let them know the facts about Falun Gong. At the same time I also encountered the evil persecution - unconstitutional incarceration, detention and brainwashing.

These lawless officials not only persecuted me but also persecuted my relatives. First, they often had my husband come to their offices. They urged him to hit or verbally abuse me and to forbid me to practice or go out. My husband knew that I was a good wife and loving mother, and knew that Falun Dafa is good. Therefore he did not listen to them. The wicked CCP officials eventually caused him to have a fatal heart attack. My husband and I had been happily married for decades. His death shocked me. Soon afterwards, my older sister died as a result of the CCP-created terror.

In mid-April, 2005, Lu and three other police officers from the Dayan Iron Ore Security Section barged into my home, searched it and arrested me again. Two days later, a dozen agents from Huangshi City Police Department and Teishan Police Department and the Iron Ore 610 office searched my home again and confiscated Dafa books and materials. They asked me about the source of the Dafa materials and I did not respond. They, along with personnel from Wuhan City Police Department, forced my daughter and son-in-law to urge and compel me to sign a guarantee statement promising to give up Falun Gong practice, otherwise my daughter and son-in-law would not be permitted to work.

These officials also went to my husband's hometown and called my granddaughter-in-law, who is not a Dafa practitioner, to come to a local police station, and searched her home twice. They deceived my granddaughter-in-law, telling her that they would release her if she would acknowledge that she was a Dafa practitioner.

My granddaughter-in-law did not want to tell a lie. The officers then duped her grandparents, who are in their 70's, into going to the police station and locked the three of them in a room, which made my granddaughter-in-law very angry. She started arguing with the police regarding the cause for detention. Finally, my granddaughter-in-law had to pay 1,500 yuan to release the three of them. Her grandmother was indignant, as well. Her granddaughter was beaten, verbally abused and fined for no reason. She died a few days after the incident. Her husband is now in a state of severe depression.

On December 19, 2005, police officer Lu from the Iron Ore Security Section made three calls to my granddaughter-in-law's home. They also rushed to my nephew's house within two hours, looking for me but without success. They turned straight to my daughter's place. After being unable to locate me, the police attempted to conduct a search. My daughter righteously told the police, "You ignore murderers, arsonists, drug dealers and prostitutes, but do not leave alone a 60-year-old lady who has already become homeless. You are already responsible for three deaths in my family. If my mom dies because of you, you can be sure I will settle the score with you!" After hearing from this, the police left without another word.