(Clearwisdom.net) Practitioner Ms. Shen Baoying from Shijiazhuang City, Hebei Province, practiced Falun Gong for many years, and all her diseases had disappeared. In 1999, after the persecution started, her two daughters and son-in-law were persecuted repeatedly because they practiced Falun Gong. Ms. Shen Baoying was also forced to leave her home. Under the tremendous pressure of persecution, she passed away on December 9, 2005.

Ms. Shen Baoying was 71 years old and lived in in Gaoyi County, Shijiazhuang City. After she began practicing Falun Gong in 1996, the diseases that had tortured her for 40 years, such as gastritis, nephritis and heart disease, all disappeared. After the CCP started to persecute Falun Gong on July 20, 1999, practitioners were abducted and persecuted at will. Ms. Shen and fellow practitioners went to Beijing to appeal. After they came back, the county government detained them. The old woman, her two daughters, and her son-in-law (all practitioners) became the main targets of persecution in their area.

In April 2000, Ms. Shen's two daughters and son-in-law were put into the Zanhuang County Detention Center because they would not give up cultivation in Dafa. At that time, Ms. Shen was preparing to go to the U.S. to visit her younger daughter. The police withheld her passport for more than two months. In October 2000 her older daughter and second son-in-law both lost their jobs due to persecution.

In 2001, police abducted Ms. Shen's older daughter from home and detained her at the police station. She was not released until she was on the verge of death. When Ms. Shen saw that her daughter was tortured nearly to death, her heart was broken.

In the spring of 2002, the 610 Office wanted to send Ms. Shen's older daughter to a brainwashing session, so she was forced to leave her home and was hunted by 610 officials. Police even went to Ms. Shen's house to threaten her. In the autumn of 2002, 610 officials mandated that Dafa practitioners write a so-called guarantee statement. Ms. Shen's two daughters were forced to leave home to avoid persecution. Ms. Shen's first son-in-law (not a practitioner) then lost his job due to persecution. He went to Ms. Shen and requested a divorce from her daughter. The Party secretary led police to Ms. Shen's home, demanding that she give up cultivation and ordering her to go to the police station the next day.

To avoid persecution, Ms. Shen was also forced to leave home. In July 2002, her second daughter and son-in-law were abducted to a brainwashing center. Ms. Shen had to take care of her two grandsons. Her first daughter, sentenced to a labor camp term, was hunted by police and forced to wander about homeless.

Ms. Shen endured great psychological pressure, worrying all day. Whenever she heard a police car she was nervous, worrying that she would lose her daughter again. She could no longer eat and became weaker and weaker. Finally she began to lose her vision. In August 2005 she was sent to the hospital for a brain aneurysm. At one point she saw her first daughter standing in front of her bed. She cried and asked her to leave, fearing that the authorities would arrest her. She woke up many times, saying that evil people were persecuting her. Once she cried out, "Bad people have reached the door. Bad people want to arrest me!" Ms. Shen passed away on December 9, 2005.