(Clearwisdom.net) Early in the morning of September 23, 2005, a large number of police officers from Harbin City, Heilongjiang Province arrested Falun Dafa practitioners. Ms. Lu Lihua was tortured to death only nine days later (see http://www.clearwisdom.net/emh/articles/2005/10/6/65618.html). Mr. Li Hongkui, Mr. Dai Jingmin, Ms. Wang Zhulan, Ms. Yang Maohua (Mr. Dai Jingmin's wife), Mr. Li Ge, and his wife Mrs. Lu Yan, among others, have been missing ever since.

According to inside information, these arrests were directed by Luo Gan, who came to Harbin twice in mid-September 2005. After his trips, police from Harbin City, Daqing City, Jiamusi City, Hegang City, Mudanjiang City, Jixi City, Shuangyashan City, Acheng City, Hailin City, Bayan County, Yichun City, etc. started the large scale arrests of Falun Dafa practitioners. Led by the Harbin City 610 Office, a Special Case Group established in Zuishulin Village, Harbin City transferred many agents from each District 610 Office system.

Under instruction of Luo Gan, these agents beat Falun Dafa practitioner Ms. Lu Lihua brutally, with bruises covering her neck down to her thighs. When she could not move any longer, the police saw that there was no hope of forcing her to give in, but they were afraid she would become evidence of their evil deeds, so they planned to silence her forever. The police officers forced her to climb a ladder, but Ms. Lu refused. Then they placed her on the ladder and forced her to climb up with electric baton shocks. When she was at the top of the ladder, they kicked the ladder, causing her to fall to her death. This murder took place in the afternoon of October 2, 2005. Ms. Lu's child is still not aware that her mother was killed so tragically.

The CCP officials have sealed the information of all Falun Dafa practitioners who were arrested on September 23, 2005. They have denied all visitation and blocked information from coming out. Mr. Li Hongkui's wife has been trying so hard to find out where he is, but still doesn't have a clue. She tried to appeal for Mr. Li many times, but no lawyers dared to represent her, and no offices agreed to accept her case. An insider revealed that Mr. Li Hongkui was sent out of Harbin City and locked up in a prison, with handcuffs and ankle shackles.

Further information revealed that many Falun Dafa practitioners who were arrested on September 23, 2005, have been locked up at the Shengdashanzhuang Resort located in Acheng City, which is equipped with all sorts of torture devices. Falun Dafa practitioner Ms. Lu Lihua was tortured for seven days there and died at around 7:20 p.m. on October 2, 2005. Additionally, in October 2005, another fellow practitioner with last name Li (gender unknown) was tortured on a tiger bench for 24 hours while in Shengdashanzhuang.