Ms. Wu Yueju is on Hunger Strike to Protest the Persecution at Masanjia Forced Labor Camp
(Clearwisdom.net) Ms. Wu Yueju from Mahudao Village in Lioning Province is on hunger strike at Masanjia Forced Labor Camp.
Ms. Wu Yueju, born in 1952, is a Falun Dafa practitioner from Mahudao Village of the Tiexi District, Pulandian City, Liaoning Province. After Ms. Wu went to appeal on behalf of Falun Gong in 1999, she was illegally detained at Liaoning Province Pulandian City Detention Center, and was not released until late April 2000.
Ms. Wu was arrested again in October 2000 and taken to the aforementioned detention center. She had been appealing for an environment where one could cultivate, and she held a hunger strike. Consequently, she was locked into an isolation cell for an entire week. It was January and the cell was damp and cold. Apparently, this was the first time a woman was locked into this isolation cell. Prison guards cuffed her hands and feet to a metal chair to prevent her from moving.
On December 4, 2003, Ms. Wu was released after serving three years and two extra months of illegal imprisonment at Dalian Forced Labor Camp.
On January 5, 2004, Ms. Wu exposed the persecution to Ms. Rong Qin, a lady from the same village. Ms. Wu also delivered truth clarifying materials and a DVD to Rong Qin's home. However, Rong Qin turned around and reported her to the authorities. At around 4:30 p.m. on January 6, Pulandian Tiexi Police illegally arrested Ms. Wu at her home. She was sent to the Pulandian Detention Center on January 7, and her family was not notified. She was then transferred to Dalian Forced Labor Camp and illegally sentenced to two years of forced labor. At Dalian Forced Labor Camp, Ms. Wu was brutally tortured again. As a result, she lost the full use of her hands. In October 2004, she was sent to Masanjia Forced Labor Camp's Group No. 3 and cruelly tortured.
In March 2005, Masanjia was reorganized, and she was sent to Group No. 1 for even more cruel persecution. At present, Ms. Wu is on hunger strike at Liaoning Province's Masanjia Forced Labor Camp. Her situation is critical.
Related individuals' names and telephone numbers:
1. Rong Qin (female), who reported Ms. Wu: 86-411-83194335 (Home)
2. Culture education and public health office at Tiexi Office: 86-411-83490564, Rong Kun (Rong Qin's younger brother), he is in charge of Falun Dafa persecution activities in Tiexi district.
3. Clerk's office at Tiexi Office: 86-411-83490361
4. Tiexi Police Station: 86-411-83193855, 86-411-83190529, 86-411-83190479
5. Pulandian Detention Center: 86-411-83148520 (Operator)
6. Legislative Affairs Section, Pulandian Police Department: 86-411-83112623
7. Dalian Correction Center: 86-411-86859961 (Operator)
8. Liaoning Province Masanjia Correction Center Group No. 1