(Clearwisdom.net) On the afternoon of February 12, 2006, Falun Gong practitioners and Epoch Times volunteers from across Japan rallied in front of the Chinese Consulate General in Fukuoka to protest the Chinese Communist regime's terrorist acts outside China.

Falun Gong practitioners and The Epoch Times volunteers peacefully protest in front of Chinese Consulate

February 12, 2006 was the traditional Chinese Lantern Festival. The Chinese Consulate in Fukuoka invited local Chinese to have an evening banquet. Dozens of volunteers of the Epoch Times and Falun Gong practitioners from Hiroshima, Kagoshima, Oita, Kumamoto and Fukuoka came to the Chinese Consulate to expose the CCP's criminal behavior. They protested the brutal assault and robbery of Falun Gong practitioner and chief technical officer of the Epoch Times, Dr. Peter Yuan Li, in his home in Atlanta by CCP operatives several days ago.

At 4:00 p.m., Falun Gong practitioners and the Epoch Times volunteers unfurled banners and displayed picture boards. The Chinese people who participated in the evening banquet held at the Chinese Consulate arrived in succession. The photo of Dr. Yuan Li after being attacked, Falun Gong practitioners' banners and truth clarification display boards exposing the CCP's brutal persecution drew people's attention. They talked with each other in low voices, and slowed down their steps to view the posters one by one. Some even had their photos taken with the protest scene in the background.

At around 8:30 p.m., when people began leaving the Chinese Consulate, two volunteers of the Epoch Times took turns reading the statement of the Epoch Times regarding the assault of Li Yuan, and advised the Chinese people to quickly withdraw from the CCP and its affiliated organizations. On this serene evening with a bright moon in the sky, their resonant voices broke through the boundaries of space and people's misunderstanding. The sound of the truth being widely spread and the evil's true nature being exposed led the protest activity to a successful conclusion.

The protest activity was over around 9:30 p.m. During the process, local police gave great support. A relay hunger strike to protest the CCP's hoodlum and terrorist acts began on February 13 in front of the Chinese Consulate in Fukuoka.