Persecution of Falun Gong practitioner Bai Heli

At about 2 p.m. on May 26, 2005, policeman Yang Zhaoping of the public security branch at the Huozhou power plant illegally intruded into the home of Falun Gong practitioner Bai Heli, a retired worker at the plant, and deceived him into going to the public security branch at the power plant. Later, officer Yang and the police brigade of the public security branch at the Huozhou Mining Bureau took Bai Heli to the brigade to torture him. At first, five young, strong policemen pummeled him. Then two policemen took turns slapping him in the face, which caused Bai Heli to spit blood from his mouth, both his ears were ringing, and his head was swollen. After that, several policemen pushed Bai Heli onto a bed, and handcuffed both his hands in a crisscrossed position behind the back. As a result, the handcuffs dug into the skin and blood dripped from his hands. Later, the police used high-voltage electric batons to shock sensitive areas all over his body. His whole body turned blue and purple due to electric shocks and he lost consciousness once. They beat him savagely like this for several hours straight until the policemen finally grew tired. Then they threatened, "We will tidy you up again after a while." Throughout the entire process, Bai Heli maintained righteous thoughts. He did not cooperate with the wicked police, but continued to treat them with compassion. He warned them about the principle that doing good will be rewarded while doing evil will provoke karmic retribution. At the same time, he sent righteous thoughts to ask for strength from Master. After two o'clock in the morning, the police had fallen asleep, and Bai Heli, who was covered in wounds, jumped from the upper level of the building and escaped. Thereafter, he became homeless to avoid arrest.

Persecution of Falun Gong practitioner Guo Linma

Around 2001, the microwave station equipment near the Huozhou Power Plant was destroyed. The evil authorities tried to frame Falun Gong for the crime. Therefore, the public security branch at the power plant, in collusion with the first criminal police brigade at Huozhou public security bureau, carried out the so-called investigation of measuring footprints and taking blood samples, etc., many times from Falun Gong practitioner Guo Linma, a power plant worker. They had gotten nothing for half a year because there was no real evidence. On May 11 of the following year, they suddenly took Guo Linma to the Huozhou police station, planning to force him to confess by torture. They put handcuffs and foot shackles on Guo Linma, and handcuffed him to a ring on the ground. They did not allow him to eat, sleep, or go to the restroom. Several people took turns "interrogating" him day and night. Guo Linma asked Master to strengthen him, and he did not accept the persecution. As a result, the shackles and handcuffs on Guo Linma's body automatically fell off miraculously. The police did not believe it at first. They thought it was accidental, and put them on again even more tightly. But the shackles and handcuffs automatically opened again. The police still did not believe, and said: "Let me put them on again. If they open one more time, I won't put them back on you." Finally, the shackles and handcuffs opened another time. The police were shocked and said: "Falun Gong is really terrific." Then they hurried to buy Guo Linma some food to let him eat. On the third day, May 14, Guo Linma was released.

For refusing to renounce Falun Dafa, Guo Linma had been continuously persecuted by the supervisors of the power plant and the public security branch during the several years since the persecution began. For example, he was subjected to 24 hours of illegal surveillance of his home for half a year, illegal confiscation of his personal property many times, illegal imprisonment twice, confiscation of his housing and dismissing him from the plant. Although he went to work every day, his wages were reduced in disguised form every month. Finally, he was only able to get about two hundred yuan each month. During his second illegal imprisonment , Guo Linma was persecuted so badly that he was emaciated, and suffered serious anemia. When he was critically ill and his life was in danger, the police still extorted money from his family before he was released.

On May 27, 2005, public security branch personnel at the power plant broke the windows of his private dorm room. They broke the door of the room, and illegally ransacked his personal property. They threatened to arrest him once again, which forced Guo Linma to become destitute and homeless. On the night of October 5, when Guo Linma was working temporarily at a coal mine in Fenxi County, he was arrested once more.

January 26, 2006