(Clearwisdom.net) The family of Wang Suxiang from Qinhuangdao City, Hebei Province has been constantly harassed and persecuted by the Chinese Communist Party. Ms. Wang's son was arrested several times, and her daughter was sent to a forced labor camp four times and nearly tortured to death. Under severe mental and physical strain, Wang Suxiang and her husband often had to go to police stations, community committees, and public security bureaus to find their detained children and secure their release.

On the night of October 31, 2006, CCP members from the community committee went to Wang Suxiang's home to harass the family again. Overwhelmed by the accumulated mental and physical pressure, seventy-three-year-old Wang Suxiang fell ill and passed away on November 29, 2006.

Wang Suxiang started to practice Falun Dafa in 1996. Soon after practicing, she recovered from diseases such as tracheitis [inflammation of the trachea], and she also benefited greatly both physically and mentally. After July 20, 1999, when the CCP started to persecute Falun Gong, her son and daughter-in-law were illegally arrested and detained. They had just married, and their home was raided several times. Her daughter was placed under surveillance and was arrested and detained later on.

In July 2000, Ms. Wang's daughter was sentenced to three years in the forced labor camp in Kaiping District, Tangshan City, where she was subjected to torture. The labor camp launched a bloody campaign against Falun Dafa practitioners from January 16 to January 19 of 2001. Her daughter was hung up on a tree for as long as ten hours. In June 2001, she was on the verge of mental collapse because of the torture and became severely emaciated. Her weight dropped from 60 kilograms to 35 kilograms. The labor camp authorities didn't release her until she was on the brink of death. On November 10, 2004, she was arrested again and her home was raided. This was the fourth time that she was sent to the forced labor camp in Kaiping District, and she suffered severe torture. She contracted heart disease and kidney function failure, and her mind was sluggish and unresponsive. Her husband had to take her home from the Kaiping Hospital in Tangshan City.

On the morning of October 30, 2006, Lu Xueyue, Director of the Wenhua Road Police Station at Haigang District, Qinhuangdao City (previously the Renminli Police Station), led five or six policemen to Wang Suxiang's home and harassed the family. Lu asked her son where he worked and threatened him not to get involved in any Falun Gong activities. Lu told him that he would give him a job at the police station. Ms. Wang and her husband were not swayed; instead they clarified the truth about Falun Dafa to them and exposed the persecution. They told the police that they would rather go to the street to beg than go to the police station to persecute Falun Gong.

Wang Suxiang's son was fired from his job by the CCP four years ago. As soon as he found an odd job, the CCP members came to harass him. This was the second time that they have done this to him. In November 2005, he was deprived of work due to the pressure the community committee put on his work unit.

On October 31, two ladies from the Yingqiuli Community Committee came to harass Ms. Wang's daughter. Her daughter exposed their persecution against her and the fact that she had to stay at home without work for the last seven years.

On the same night, Ms. Wang's son had just come back from work and they were having a meal. After the CCP members left, Wang Suxiang fell severely ill and never recovered. She passed away on November 29, 2006.