Mr. Gao Song is a Falun Dafa practitioner from Hunjiang Electric Power Company of Baishan City, Jilin Province. He was recognized as a good person. It became known throughout the city that police from Dangxing Police Sub-Bureau had arrested and were persecuting Mr. Gao. His family members went to Bai Liming, deputy director of the police sub-bureau, and Liu Tiancheng, head of the detention division. Their attitude was very helpful on the surface. They said that they would help to think of ways to gain the release of Mr. Gao, whose health was failing. They and case staff members Zhang Yong and Sun Yu said that they were "discussing options," but on November 20, they sent Gao Song to Chaoyanggou Forced Labor Camp in Changchun for two years of imprisonment.

Gao Song's wife was shocked when she received the sad news. She carried her one-year-old baby to the law department of the municipal police bureau to request the release of her husband. She knelt down before the police of the law department and begged them to release her extremely emaciated husband, because his mother had cancer and his father was also not in good health. Gao Song's child was only a year old, his wife was unemployed ,and they completely depended on his salary and leadership.

The Dongxing police sub-bureau made mischief, and claimed that if flyers and signs exposing the arrest of Gao Song were posted everywhere, then Gao Song would suffer more. They tried to make Gao's family misunderstand and even hate practitioners' righteous actions to rescue Gao Song. In the meantime, they covered up their persecution of a good person.

Gao Song was always on a hunger strike to protest his illegal detainment and persecution. At the forced labor camp, he was force fed and is now on the brink of death. His wife got news from Changchun that her husband could no longer walk. He had to be supported by other people. He was brutally forced fed and he lost control of his bladder and bowels.

Gao Song was tortured because he persisted in his belief. Bones in his back and feet were broken. He lay in bed over eight months. He is still extremely weak and cannot do routine housework.

On the morning of November 10, 2006, Gao Song was again arrested by two officers with the national security division of the Dongxing Police Department in Baishan City at his workplace, and was illegally detained at the detention center of Baishan City. His supervisors said that he was a good employee and did not approve of the arrest. However, the police insisted on taking him away and they showed the a document that claimed Gao Song distributed flyers. That afternoon a policeman named Fan (Cell: 86-13843907769), together with another policeman and a community security guard, searched the house without a search warrant. They stole a laptop computer and a Dafa book. When Gao Song's wife stopped the police from taking the computer, they lied and said that they were only taking it away for investigation. They confiscated 1000 yuan from Gao Song's toolbox at work and another 100 yuan from his pockets without giving a receipt.

On November 13 Gao Song's wife and his family members went to Dongxing Police Sub-bureau to request his release They met the deputy director in charge, Bai Liming; the case staff persons, Sun Yu and Zhang Yong; and a policeman named Fan. The family explained that Mr. Gao followed Falun Gong's principles of "Truthfulness-Compassion-Tolerance,' fulfilled every responsibility at work, and got along with his colleagues. His excellent behavior was praised by his supervisors and colleagues. He financially supported many poor students, and the students and their parents were grateful to him, yet he never showed off.

On November 14, after getting permission from the detention center to visit Gao Song, his wife and family members went to the center. When they arrived the director said the Dongxing Police Sub-bureau did not allow the visit. The family members immediately went to the police sub-bureau to find the director and national security officials. They said that they did not have the authority to forbid the visit. The officials dodged each other and said that Gao Song did not have any problem and his detainment was only due to orders from their supervisor and the policy of persecution. They tried to find an excuse for persecution. They said: "Gao Song's moral character is nothing more than excellent. He has been recognized by his supervisors and colleagues as a good person, however, we received money from the CCP and we have no choice."

On November 15 Gao Song's family members took his child and went to the detention center to visit him. Mr. Gao had been on a hunger strike for five days and his lips were dry and chapped. He was extremely weak, and his face had turned purple and he looked thin and pale. The detention center led Gao Song's family members and Gao Song to a hospital for a physical examination. The results showed that Gao Song had tuberculosis with a buildup of fluids in his chest cavity. His family members went to the Dongxing Police Sub-bureau and called for his release. Deputy director Bai Liming said that the director was not available and they had to wait until he was back.

Bai Liming and case staff members Zhang Yong and Sun Yu condemned Mr. Gao Song to two years of forced labor, and on November 20 they quietly sent him to Chaoyanggou Forced Labor Camp in Changchun.

Director of Dongxing Police Sub-bureau Wei Guoxiang: 86-439-8903418
Deputy Chief: Bai Liming: 96-439-3398569 (Home), 86-439-8615080 (Cell)
Police officer Fang: 86-13843907769 (Cell)
Donxing Police Sub-bureau: 86-439-3330110
Detention Center: 86-439-3595799
Switchboard of Chaoyanggou Forced Labor Camp in Changchun: 86-431-4835680
Director's office: 86-431-4835680 ext. 8001, 86-431-4835680-ext. 8002
Team head at Chaoyanggou Forced Labor Camp in Changchun City, Jilin Province: 86-13500882150 (Cell)