(Clearwisdom.net) Falun Dafa practitioner Ms. Xu Jinxia, 45, lived in Dahezhuang Village in Chennantun Township, Cangzhou City, Hebei Province. She had many diseases before cultivating Falun Dafa in November 1998, and she was very attached to money and fame. After cultivating Falun Dafa, she became very healthy, treated the elderly with respect, and was very kind to friends and family. The villagers all said that she was a good, honest person.

After July 20, 1999, the persecution of Falun Gong began. She told people, with her personal story, about how wonderful Falun Dafa is, and she went to Beijing to validate Falun Dafa. Policemen in Beijing arrested her and detained her in the Chongwen District Detention Center. Ms. Xu went on a hunger strike for more than 20 days, and she walked out of that detention center with righteous thoughts. She was constantly harassed upon returning home. She was taken to a brainwashing center for more than 20 days in the summer of 2003, because she clarified the truth to people. In the spring of 2004, she was arrested and detained for more than one month in the Cangzhou City Second Detention Center because she was passing out truth clarifying materials. From the mental and physical torture she went through during multiple detentions, she suffered a nervous breakdown and died on May 1, 2006.

Practitioner Ms. Wang Xiufang, 52, lived at the Yangzhuang Mine, in the Feicheng City Minery, Shandong Province. After beginning to practice Falun Dafa in 1997, all her diseases were cured. In October 1999, she went to a fellow practitioner's home in Taian City, where she taken to the local police station and brutally tortured. Her family had a huge sum of money extorted from them plus a three thousand yuan "fee." She went to Beijing to appeal after returning home, but she was taken to a brainwashing center held in the Mine Security Office, had money extorted from her, and her home was ransacked. As a result of being constantly harassed by the police, she died on July 3, 2004.

Practitioner Ms. Hu Guiyun, 50, lived in the Yangfangdian Area in the Haidian District of Beijing. She had breast cancer before cultivating Falun Dafa. Her family relationships were very tense, and she was almost divorced. After cultivating Falun Dafa, she was no longer consumed by anger, her health was restored, and her family lived in harmony. She kept her faith after July 20, 1999. In 2000, she went to Tiananmen Square many times to validate Falun Dafa. In 2001, she was taken to a brainwashing center by policemen from the Yangfangdian Station. She veered onto a deviated path under the pressure and deception. Her former sickness came back, and she died in 2003.

Practitioner Ms. Liu Meijuan, 70, lived in Changde City, Hunan Province. She was harassed multiple times by CCP officials. Because her house was under construction, she was forced to live in the Changde City Senior Citizen Housing. She was found doing Falun Dafa exercises, and officials threatened to kick her out. The harassment caused her too much mental pressure, and she died on August 1, 2006.