(Clearwisdom.net) Practitioner Ms. Chen Weijun in Nenjiang County, Heilongjiang Province, was sentenced to 11 years of imprisonment in 2002 because she practiced Falun Gong. Now she is detained in the Second Team of the First Prison District in Harbin Women's Prison in Heilongjiang Province. In June 2005, after being tortured dozens of times, Ms. Chen was diagnosed with late stage uterine cancer. She was on the brink of death and released. In November 2005, she was sent to prison to be persecuted again by Nenjiang County Police Station.

Now Ms. Chen Weijun is once again near death, and has been sent against her will to a hospital.

We urgently call all the righteous forces around the world to rescue Chen Weijun and all Falun Gong practitioners persecuted in Mainland China and stop the evil persecution.

In August 2003, Ms. Chen Weijun, Ms. Bi Yunping, Ms. Wang Shuxia and Ms. Liu Yongjuan were confined in a small cell for not cooperating with the authorities. The environment of a small cell is harsh and the persecution brutal. The four practitioners went on a hunger strike to protest. Police officers Xiao Lin, Wang Xing, Chu Shuhua, Yang Libin, and Zhao Yingling and criminal inmate Shang Xiaomei barbarically force-fed the practitioners. The male police officer, Yu Yongcheng, pulled Ms. Chen Weijun’s hair and force-fed her by prying her mouth open with a metal mouth-opener and extended it as wide open as possible. Ms. Chen persisted in her hunger strike, so Zhao Yingling ordered criminal inmate Shang Xiaomei to insert a tube into her throat. She suffered a sharp pain and was short of breath. Zhao Yingling demanded, "Do you want to eat?" Ms. Chen shook her head in pain. Zhao Yingling ordered Shang Xiaomei again to insert the tube in and out of her stomach. They asked her again and again if she wanted to eat. Ms. Chen still refused. Zhao Yingling was furious and ordered Shang Xiaomei to "use force to insert the tube in and out of her stomach." Ms. Chen breathed deeply, felt weak and limp, and almost fainted. Only then did Zhao Yingling give the order to stop. The criminal inmate took the tube out but inserted a new one into her stomach. She was force-fed by the guards with a mixture of cornmeal and a large amount of salt.

Ms. Bi Yunping, Ms. Wang Shuxia and Ms.. Liu Yongjuan also suffered the same persecution. When Ms. Chen last saw Ms. Bi, she didn’t even recognize her. Her mouth had been forced open with a metal mouth-opener, she had a plastic tube inserted in her nose, and her head was covered with a lot of adhesive bandages. Due to severe physical and mental persecution, she suffered a mental collapse and passed away a short time afterwards.

After being tortured in a small cell, Ms. Chen and more than ten other practitioners were imprisoned in a bathhouse for further persecution. The practitioners were not allowed to leave while other prisoners used the toilet and the washroom to wash their faces or take baths. They slept on a wet, cold floor at night and their trousers were always wet. It had made some prisoners uncomfortable to see the torture, and one of them gave Ms. Chen a cushion.

After the torture in the bathhouse, the practitioners were locked in a warehouse. Because many practitioners were imprisoned in the small warehouse, Ms. Chen had to lean against the fire door when she slept in the evening. In the dead of night it gets pretty chilly and she was shivering. She was awakened from time to time by the cold northwest wind. Most people are unable to imagine the pain that practitioners suffer. After more than a month, the guards let the practitioners sleep on beds.

In July 2004, Ms. Chen was transferred from prison zone No. 7 to the Second Team of prison zone No. 1, where practitioners are even more brutally tortured. She was hung up by her handcuffed wrists during the evening of the second day. Director Cui Hongmei also ordered a number of prisoners, including Wang Botao, Bai Xiaoli, and Tan Hongwei, to beat her. Late in the same year, prisoners Han Jianying and Zhang Xiuyuan tied her feet, forced her arms into the "carrying the sword position," and hung her up for three hours. (This is a very painful form of torture in which one arm is reaching down the back behind the head and the other hand meets it from the lower back. The two hands are cuffed together to cause unbearable pain). Prisoner Zhang Xiuyuan pushed her, causing the handcuffs to cut into her wrists. At the same time, 22 other practitioners were also tortured with this brutal method.

During 2003 and 2004, Ms. Chen and the other practitioners held hunger strikes to protest the confiscation of Teacher’s recent articles. The evildoers left feeding tubes in their stomachs for seven days and mold grew on them. One practitioner’s lung was seriously damaged due to the long-term persecution. She passed away a few days after being bailed out.

In early 2005, Ms. Chen Weijun was again locked in a small cell. According to prison regulations, confinement in a small cell should not exceed 15 days. However, practitioners locked in small cells were always detained in them for several months. In July, after she was released from the small cell, two prisoners monitored her. She was not allowed to study the Fa or do the exercises. Due to long-term savage persecution, she was bleeding and lost consciousness. She was sent to Harbin Hospital for medical treatment. The doctor diagnosed her with late stage cervical cancer that was not treatable. She was released after the doctor said that she would only live for three months. The prison released her on bail to evade the responsibility.

After Ms. Chen Weijun went home, she began to practice again. Two months later, she had miraculously recovered her health. On October 17, 2005, she was reported when she clarified the truth of Falun Gong to a taxi driver. She was arrested again by Nenjiang Police and detained in Harbin Women's Prison. She is still being persecuted. Her health is deteriorating again and she is on the verge of death.

People responsible and their phone numbers in Harbin Women's Prison (also named Heilongjiang Women's Prison)
Address: No. 387, Xuefu Rd, Nan'gang District, Harbin City, Heilongjiang Women's Prison

Zip code: 150069

Harbin Women's Prison Switchboard: 86-451-86684001, 86-451-86684002, 86-451-86684003
Director of Harbin Women's Prison Xu Longjiang: Ext. 8001
Political Commissar of Harbin Women's Prison: Ext. 8002
Political Commissar Chu Xiuhua (Female): 86-451-86684001-3003
Director of Prison Hospital Zhao Yingling: Ext. 8053
Chiefs of the Fourth Team Wu Yanjie and Tao Shuping
Chief of the Eighth Prison District Zheng Jie: 0451-86358314
District Chiefs Yan Yuhua, Yang Hua, and Cui Yan
Chief of the Ninth Prison District Zhang Xiuli: 86-451-86359539
Chiefs of the Eighth Prison District He Songmei and Zhang Chunhua
Lu, Head of the Intensive Monitoring Team
Team Leaders Kang Mouqin and Xia
(Dial 86-451-86684001, 86668488 and then say the name or position)
Fridays is reception day for the prison director from 13:00-15:00: 86-451-86684002, 3009, 86-451-86694053
Harbin Women's Prison deputy directors Cong Xin, Chu Shuhua, and Liu Zhiqiang (in charge of releasing detainees for medical treatment)
Chief of the Policy Department of Harbin Women's Prison Yang Libin: Ext. 8142
Chief of the Education Department of Harbin Women's Prison Xiao Lin: Ext. 8130, 86-13845193360(Cell)