(Clearwisdom.net) The methods the guards in the Sanshui Forced Labor Camp use to torture Dafa practitioners can be described as hoodlum-like, evil and secretive. All the torture is carried out behind closed doors. I shall now expose the persecution I witnessed in the Sanshui Forced Labor Camp.

Practitioner Li Shaoming from Maoming area had served a full term. He mentioned this to the person in charge. However, the authorities not only refused to release him, but extended his term. Li Shaoming asked the guards, "Why are you extending my term?" The guards used the excuse of his refusing to be "transformed" or to wear the prison uniform. They put him in solitary confinement, made him sit on the tiger bench, and handcuffed him to torture him. Every day, officers shocked him with electric batons but Li Shaoming never yielded. No one else in the labor camp knew about the torture because it was carried out in secret. After he was finally returned to a regular cell, the guards sealed his door and windows to isolate him from other practitioners. Why were they so afraid of others seeing him? Only during the period of free activity did we find out that he had been tortured, as we could see that he had wounds all over his body. It took a long period of time for Li Shaoming to slowly recover.

Practitioner Wu Xianjun from Maoming area was shocked by officers with eight electric batons simultaneously. They tried to force him to undergo brainwashing and wear the prison uniform. Wu Xianjun never acceded. He used righteous thoughts to resist the officers' electric shocks. With his strong righteous thoughts, Mr. Wu was not afraid of the violent tactics. Later, the guards no longer dared to torture Wu Xianjun.

Practitioner Huang Wei from Maoming area went on a hunger strike to protest the torture. He refused to yield to the guards, to be "transformed," or to wear the prison uniform. The officers used different ways to ruthlessly torture Mr. Huang including putting him in solitary confinement and shocking him with electric batons. After Huang Wei went on a hunger strike, they force-fed him every day.

The guards attempted to force practitioner Wu Yuefeng from Nanhai area to be "transformed" and write the "four statements" (similar to the three statements) to renounce Falun Gong. He did not yield. As a result, Mr. Wu was put in solitary confinement and shocked with electric batons. He also went on a hunger strike to protest.

Practitioner Gao Xuejun from Hubei Province had been on a hunger strike to protest the torture twice within two weeks of being sent to Sanshui Forced Labor Camp. The torture was stepped up in March. Officers handcuffed him, and did not allow him to use the bathroom or to sleep at night. They used the most despicable methods to torture him to force him to be "transformed." The people involved were Wu Shi and Chen Zhao.

Police officer Guo Baosi stomped on the toes of practitioner Chen Zhiguang from Dongguan with the heels of his boots, causing Mr. Chen's toes to be dislocated. Officer Xia Shishen shocked him with electric batons, did now allow him to sleep at night, and sometimes forced him to run.

Practitioner Chen Wenyang from Zhejiang Province wrote a "solemn declaration" to void the renunciation he had made earlier under duress. As a result, the guards shocked him with electric batons.

Guards Zheng Guoquan and Li Kun shocked practitioner Yang Jinda using electric batons. Officers Wu Shi and Chen Zhao shocked practitioner Zeng Yong from the Meizhou area. In addition, they did not allow him to sleep at night, and tortured him further by forcing him to run for a long time.

Guards Jiang Hanqing and Lan Yuanhang shocked practitioner Chen Zhixiang from Guangxi Province and Chen Jianguo from the Shanwei area. They also did not allow them to sleep. They told the practitioners, "You can be involved in robbery, stealing and dealing drugs, but you cannot practice Falun Gong."