(Clearwisdom.net) It has been verified that on September 11, 2006, the Zhuozhou City National Security Team arrested Falun Dafa practitioner Yang Xuehua from Fangshan District, Beijing, because he transported the Nine Commentaries on the Communist Party. Yang Xuehua is receiving treatment in ICU on the third floor of the Zhuozhou City Hospital.

On the morning of September 23, 2006, Yang Xuedong, Yang Xuehua's oldest brother, went to the Zhuozhou City Police Department and asked them to release his brother. Liu Xiaoming, deputy director of the Police Department, and Ye Jun, chief of the National Security Team, met him. Liu and Ye showed Yang Xuedong the resolution statement of Yang Xuehua's being sent to a forced labor camp. At the time, they said they would not take action against Yang Xuehua. Afterwards, they allowed Yang Xuedong to visit his brother at the hospital. In the hospital, they demanded that Yang Xuedong take Yang Xuehua home. However, Yang Xuedong said he would wait two more days and take Yang Xuehua home when he could eat and walk by himself.

According to what the witness said, Yang Xuehua gradually became clearheaded. He could eat the "nutrient meals" provided by the hospital. With someone's support, he could sit up. However, all four of his limbs could not move at will. His speech was obtuse and he could not speak clearly. A wound on his left forehead was clearly visible.

On the afternoon of September 24, 2006, Yang Xuehua's mother and oldest brother went to visit Yang Xuehua again in the hospital. Two plainclothes policemen said to Yang Xuehua's mother, "Do you want your son back? Yes, take him back; no, let him stay here." Yang Xuehua's mother was very angry and said, "He has been in such bad shape, how can you say those words?" The policemen were speechless.

It was said that on September 11, Yang Xuehua and Wang Yuan had been detained in the Zhuozhou City Detention Center after they were arrested by the Zhuozhou City National Security Team. The guards instigated other prisoners to beat them and torture them by using all kinds of means, such as whipping, pricking with needles, spreading salt on their wounds, stuffing toilet paper between their toes and then lighting it on fire, etc. Yang Xuehua was persecuted to mental collapse and became totally incontinent. On September 20, Yang Xuehua and Wang Yuan were sentenced to forced labor and sent to the Balizhuang Forced Labor Camp in Baoding City. However, the labor camp refused to accept Yang Xuehua and sent him directly to the Zhuozhou City Hospital.

After Yang Xuehua was sent to the hospital, the Zhuozhou City authorities strictly blocked information and dispatched plainclothes police to monitor him in the hospital. One of the policemen was Liu Jun from the second section of the police department. They prohibited anyone from visiting Yang. On September 23, Yang Xuehua became clearheaded. After his family visited him, the police loosened their monitoring a bit.

Currently, in order to treat Yang Xuehua, the Zhuozhou City Hospital has spent 60,000 yuan, about 2,000 yuan per day.

Zhuozhou City Hospital:

Main office: 86-312-3632095
Dean's office: 86-312-3665800
Nursing department: 86-312-5521028
In-patient department: 86-312-5521018

October 28, 2006