(Clearwisdom.net) Ms. Wang Jiping, a 38 year-old practitioner from Tongzhou City, Jiangsu Province, was illegally arrested and forcibly sent to a brainwashing class held at Fangqiang Farm in Tongzhou City, Jiangsu Province, in November 2000 when she was giving out Falun Gong truth-clarifying materials. She refused to be "reformed" and was then detained in the Tongzhou Infrastructure Company. She was sentenced to two years in a forced labor camp during the Chinese New Year of 2001 and was sent to the Judong Labor Camp in Jiangsu Province.

During her two-year detention in the Judong Labor Camp, Ms. Wang was persecuted severely. She ws subjected to beatings and electric shock torture. The police shocked her using three electric batons at the same time, until she fainted. Zhao Yulan, the policewoman who tortured her, said to her after she woke up, "You must feel very comfortable sleeping under my feet." She was held in a small room facing the stairs. There were two inmates in her room, one was a drug addict, the other a prostitute. Both were ordered to watch over her and had permission to beat her at will. Despite the severe situation, Ms. Wang firmly believed in Dafa and Teacher, and she refused to be "reformed." Her sentence then was extended for another six months. The torture was also escalated. Her back spinal column was damaged and a nerve in her vertebra became compressed, which caused paralysis in her lower limbs. The warden didn’t leave her alone, even in this condition. They exploited her paralysis to enhance the persecution. She couldn’t stand up, but they forced her to stand up. When she fell, they ordered two people to pin her down to the bench. They tortured her like this repeatedly.

Up to April 2003, Wang Jiping was persecuted so severely that she couldn’t move at all. In fear of being held responsibile should she pass away, the labor camp notified her family to take her home. Her family then sent her to a hospital in Tongzhou City, Jiangsu Province for treatment. They spent eighty thousand yuan on the medical expenses. The hospital implanted a steel plate in her spinal column. She was not able to walk, and had to stay in bed for three years. Not until 2006 could she go out in a wheel chair. Just because she persisted in practicing the righteous cultivation way, she was severely persecuted by Chinese Communist Party until she was totally paralyzed.

On July 17 of this year she was clarifying the truth and giving out DVDs when she was arrested again. The police detained her in the Huade Hotel in Tongzhou City for one month. They interrogated her and asked her to reveal the source of the materialsbut she refused to say anything. She was viciously persecuted again. She went on a hunger strike to protest the persecution. Then she was force-fed a few times to the extent that they were no longer able to force anything down her throat. The police in Tongzhou City still felt that they didn’t persecute her enough. They transferred her to another place secretly. It was said that she was transferred to the Tongzhou City Custodial Station again. Her family has not been allowed to see her so far and cannot confirm her whereabouts and her situation.

We hope people overseas will lend their hands and help her escape from the evil so that she can reunite with her family again.

Phone numbers of the Public Security Bureau in Tongzhou City

Director’s office: 86-513-86512301
Public Security Team: 86-513-86512006
Political Protection Department: 86-513-86512203