(Clearwisdom.net) In March 2006, Masanjia Forced Labor Camp authorities escalated their persecution of Dafa practitioners. Fifteen male policemen and five policewomen from the Education Department and the Sub-Bureau took turns in persecuting Dafa practitioners in the No. 1 Team. Each policeman watched over one practitioner while he/she was working. They beat the practitioners who didn't cooperate with them, and they locked them up in the solitary cells which were only two square meters and very dark inside. They also forbade them from using the toilet. Policeman Wang Yong often took the lead in beating Dafa practitioners.

On March 2, 2003, I was illegally arrested by the local police when I was at my mother's house. At the police station, the police asked me whom I had contacted and whom I knew. I refused to answer them. I was detained for 24 hours, and I was then sent to the custodial station in Fushun City. On March 4, I went on a hunger strike there. Eleven days later I was sentenced to three years in the forced labor camp and was sent to the notorious Masanjia Forced Labor Camp.

I was not allowed to sleep for over ten days at the Masanjia Forced Labor Camp. I was forced to stand in the corridor or the bathroom. Every day, five or six collaborators besieged me and forcibly tried to brainwash me. I didn't pay any attention to them, and I only sent forth righteous thoughts. Later I was ordered to go inside the room to do slave labor. They besieged me while I was working. I was still not allowed to sleep. Every day the guards swore at me, pushed me, and beat me. But I had a clear thought in my mind, "No one can move me. I am Teacher's student." Righteous thoughts demonstrated its divine power. The evil could no longer pull any tricks. Only one inmate watched over me while I was working, and I clarified the truth to her.

In December 2004, in order to achieve the quota of the number of "transformed" Falun Gong practitioners, the camp authorities grouped Dafa practitioners together and put them in the No. 1 and No. 2 Teams, then severely persecuted them. They didn't allow family members to visit them. They forced practitioners to do slave labor for long hours. The guards often swore at them and beat them. Dafa practitioner Jiang Weizhen stood up for a little while to relieve her lower back pain. Female guard Yang Li then punched and kicked her. Yang took Jiang Weizhen to the storehouse and tried to force her to kneel down. Jiang Weizhen said to her, "I didn't commit any crime. Why should I kneel down before you?" At the same time, practitioners working there shouted unanimously, "Falun Dafa is good!" Dafa practitioners in other cells then shouted with them, "Falun Dafa is good! Stop beating people!"

In order to support the practitioners being persecuted, many practitioners went on hunger strikes. They were interrogated one by one. Those who lacked righteous thoughts were taken away. I was sending forth righteous thoughts constantly, so the police dared not ask me anything. Two male guards and one female guard pushed Dafa practitioner Wu Guoying out the door. She fell to the ground and her arm became swollen instantly.

In December 2005, a new wave of persecution started. A group of male guards beat Dafa practitioners and forbade them from talking or using the toilet. They beat practitioners who didn't do things according to the requirements, didn't wear the labor camp uniform, or didn't do the slave labor. Every night, the cries of practitioners from the No. 1 Team who were being tortured could be heard throughout the cells. Dafa practitioner Wang Hong's face was swollen after a beating. Dafa practitioner He Guirong was sent to the storehouse where she was tortured. After five days of torture, one of her legs was crippled and her arms were swollen. She had to be helped to go to the dining hall. On the coldest days of winter, Dafa practitioners from the No. 2 Team were pushed outside and left outdoors for three consecutive days (from December 31 to January 2).

In February 2006, guards from the No. 2 Team, Zhou Qian and Xiang Kuili, forced us to shovel snow. I didn't cooperate with them. Zhou Qian hit the back of my head with his fist, causing me to feel dizzy. He pinched my neck with his hand. I tried to clarify truth to them but they didn't listen. They kicked me, beat me, and pushed me into the snow. Facing the evil's persecution, I sent forth righteous thoughts. More than forty Dafa practitioners were left outside in the cold until noon. The guards didn't let us in until their lunch time.