Twelve Persecution Accounts from Susong County, Anhui Province
(Clearwisdom.net) There is a group of people in Susong county who refuse to give up their belief in Truthfulness, Compassion, Forbearance. They are suffering from extreme mental and physical torture by the Chinese Communist Party (CCP). The following are some persecution accounts from Sysong County, Anhua Province.
1. Ms. Zhang Lianzhi, 43 years old, was an English teacher at Susong Middle High School. She used to suffered from serious neurasthenic, anemia, uterine tumor, etc. Her illnesses created family problems and led to a bad temper. After practicing Falun Dafa's principles of Truthfulness, Compassion, Forbearance, and following the virtue of doing good deeds, her illnesses and her family situation became very peaceful.
To help more people have the opportunity to understand how wonderful Falun Gong is, Zhang Lianzhi put up many "Falun Dafa is good" posters. However, she was arrested by the Susong County Public Security Bureau. The authorities from the Political Security Division also detained her for 43 days. On February 20, 2003, Zhang Lianzi's house was illegally ransacked by the Susong County Political Security Division authorities. She was illegally arrested for her unyielding belief in Truthfulness, Compassion, Forbearance and illegally detained for 105 days.
Ms. Zhang Lianzhi was subjected to different kinds of torture, like being threatened, forced to make confessions, continuous interrogation, and sleep deprivation. She was unable to appeal anywhere after being released from jail. She suffered a lot and was devastated both mentally and physically. Her mental state worsened and she appeared to be in a state of ongoing horror. Her family members would have to watch and take care of her for days on end. Her aged parents worried about her all the time.
Despite her severe condition, the former deputy of the Susong County 610 Office, Wu Yongqun, and the head of a division of the County Public Security Bureau, Chen Jian illegally arrested her on December 1, 2003 from her home. They admitted her at the Anhui Women Forced Labor Camp.
The persecution toward Ms. Zhang in the forced labor camp started from the jail police taking turns to slap her in the face, cuff and kick her, to them instigating the criminals to beat her cruelly until her whole body was covered with bruises. The prison guards only allowed her to wear one set of clothing during the winter. They forced dirty socks, rugs and sanitary pads into her mouth. Both of her hands were handcuffed onto a metal post. They also clipped her eyelids to prevent her from sleeping. She was not allowed to eat anything. She could sit only when she had fainted under extreme pain. After she awoke, she would be handcuffed again. This brutal torture continued for seven days and nights. There was not an area left on her skin that was free of bruises. She was about to die. Fearing that she might die in there, the forced labor camp did not inform her family members. They sent her directly to the Hefei Mental Hospital to further persecute her. She was force fed with unknown drugs. When she refused to accept the force feeding, the hospital staff tied her to the bed under the instigation of the forced labor camp authorities. She was shocked with electric batons, causing wounds that are still visible on her body. Later, a nurse in the mental hospital heard about her suffering, and sympathizing with her, sent her back to the forced labor camp. The forced labor camp saw that Ms. Zhang condition was very poor and her body was extremely thin. Her life was in danger and they did not dare take responsibility for her. On March 5, 2004, they sent her back to the Susong County Public Security, where she was subsequently released. Ms. Zhang was illegally persecuted in the forced labor camp for more than three months. When she was sent to the forced labor camp, she weighed 55 kilograms. When she came home, her weight was less than 35 kilograms. Even though she was in this near-death condition, the county 610 Office still kept trying to force her to give up her belief. The head of the county security division, Zhang Yan, once illegally pried open the iron gate of her house and intruded inside to confiscate her house and threaten her.
2. Ms. Chen Ming, 43 years old, is a doctor at a women and children's health care hospital in Susong County. Before practicing Falun Gong, she was very thin and weak and had an irritable temperament. After practicing Falun Dafa, her family members, colleagues and school mates were all shocked at the dramatic changes in her. On July 2003 and December 2005, she was twice illegally arrested and detained in a detention center for more than two months. The people responsible for her arrest include the former deputy director of the 610 Office Wu Yongqun, the section chief of the political protection district Chen Jian, and the chief of the County Security Division Zhang Yan.
3. Ms. Xu Jing Ju, 40 years old, is a Susong Middle High School teacher. She was illegally detained twice for a total of 148 days. She was forced to cancel the qualifications she had earned on her work, lose her benefits and drop one level in salary.
4. Ms. Wu Fang, a residence of Beimen Street, was illegally detained twice for a total of 135 days.
5. Ms Jiang Lingxia is a resident of the Guangming market area. She was illegally detained once for ten days.
6. Ms. Luo Liqin, 42 years old, is a worker from the fabric manufacturing unit. She was illegally detained for 105 days.
7. Ms. Chen Yadi, 58 years old, is a retired teacher from Susong Junior High
8. Ms. Li Fengjiao, 69 years old, is a retired worker from the Chengguan grain supply center.
9. Ms. Fang Yin jiao, 72 years old, is a retired worker from the country printing company.
10. Ms. Lin Yaqin, 72 years old.
11. Zhang Yumei, 74 years old, a retired worker from the Fuyu Trust Bank.
12. Ms. Sun Lanfang, 71 years old, is a retired worker from a County department store. She was illegally detained in the Renwubu Hotel for a week, where she was subjected to forced brainwashing, threats and intimidation.
Responsible CCP authorities: 610 officers and the politics protection district. The County Security department illegally confiscated money and goods from these Falun Dafa practitioners many times. They have also taken advantage of the practitioners' family members and the people in their work unit to threaten and harass them, attempted to force them to give up their belief.
We call upon everyone to please pay attention. Let's stand up together to stop this persecution. It has already been going on for seven years.