(Clearwisdom.net) I was fortunate to learn Falun Dafa in May 1997. Soon my wife and my daughter also started to cultivate Dafa, one after the other.

On July 20, 1999, I went to Beijing to appeal for Dafa. On July 24, at eight o'clock in the morning, together with over three hundred practitioners, we recited Master's article Lunyu in Tiananmen Square. The police arrested us and detained us at the Fentai gymnasium in Beijing. On the second day, I was escorted back to my hometown (Xuzhou) and illegally detained in the local detention center for one week. Later, I was detained by the security section in my company. Personnel at the bureau's police division interrogated me for more than ten days.

In December 1999, because I watched the video "The Biography of Jesus," the evil police officers at the Xiaqiao Police Station forcibly sent me to the Sanbao Detention Center in Xuzhou City. They detained me for fifteen days, and later the security section personnel in my company restricted my freedom. On December 30, I was again detained in the Jiawang New Industry Area police station for three days.

On October 3, 2000, I went to Beijing to appeal again. I was pursued and arrested again, and I was forced to wonder around for over three months to avoid further persecution. On February 10, 2001, I was illegally detained in Guangzhou City. Later, I was sent to the Jiawang District Detention Center in Xuzhou City, where I was tortured. During that period, there were police officers who constantly interrogated me. The detention center head, surnamed Pan, falsely cheated me and said that as long as I did not practice, I would regain my freedom. I told him that we believe in Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance, and that there is nothing wrong with that. He then revealed his true nature and viciously beat me. I was forced to wear shackles and handcuffs for ten days.

One month later, the CCTV program "Focal Point Interview" broadcast an episode that slandered Dafa. Pan, the detention center head, asked me to give up my cultivation practice. When I told him, "I don't believe the report on TV, it's a lie." He shouted loudly, and then forced me to wear shackles for fifteen additional days. When I asked him why the procuratorate personnel, who was dispatched and stationed at the detention center, didn't obey the custody terms, he replied, "We don't talk about these legal terms with you." They illegally detained me like this.

One day I was taken to the Jiawang District Court for a trial. After the presiding judge announced several legal articles, the public prosecutor used illegal articles to prosecute me. When I started my self-defense and had spoken for only less than five minutes, the presiding judge stood up and threatened me: "Don't talk!" When I strongly defended myself for about three minutes, he again shouted at me and didn't allow me to continue speaking. At this point, I could not even defend myself. Less than one hour had passed since he announced that I had the right to a defense. In the end, they sentenced me to four years in prison. When I was sent to Hongzehu Prison in Jiangsu Province I had already been detained at the detention center for five hundred and sixty-seven days!

In prison, I was forced to work within a prison team. I had to get up at three o'clock in the morning, and got off work at about eight o'clock in the evening. I had to ask for permission when I needed to use the toilet. They only allowed me to use the toilet for two minutes. The time we were allowed to eat was also extremely limited. This is a complete hell in the human world. Because I refused the evil "transformation," the police officers locked me in a room. They made me do everything in this room, including eating, drinking, and using the toilet. The guards instigated other prisoners to watch me twenty-four hours a day. Under the brutal tortures, I lost my righteous thoughts, and did something a Dafa practitioner should not have done.

At this time, my wife was also sent to brainwashing classes in Wangcun, Zibo City, Shandong Province for more than one month. Before this, in mid December 2000, my wife was arrested and sent to the Chaipeng Mental Hospital in Xuzhou City, and brainwashed for more than three months. Our daughter, who is attending second grade at Junior High School, was left at home alone.

On February 9, 2005, I stepped out of the prison after four years of torture. When I went to my original company and requested my job back, I was told that they had already fired me on the day of my sentencing.

Here, I expose the persecution of the evil against our family. I want people who don't understand the truth to know the evilness of the Chinese Communist Party.