(Clearwisdom.net) Mr. Ma Zulian, 64, is a staff member of the Mental Company affiliated with Xiangcheng Material Bureau in Henan Province. After he began practicing Falun Dafa, he recovered from his many diseases and became healthy. After the persecution began on July 20, 1999, he was fined and had his home ransacked by the 610 Office of Xiangcheng City and the police. He was also harassed by several evil persons in Shuizai Town. Because of lawless people threatening him, his old diseases recurred and he passed away in 2004. His wife, also a practitioner, died in 2000, terrorized by police threats.

Mrs. Song Yulan, 62, is a retired employee of the Fifth Rubber Factory in Hengyang City, Hunan Province. She used to suffer from nerve compression hyperostosis (which causes the inability to walk), advanced angina and brain injury. After she began practicing Falun Gong in 1996, she soon recovered and went to Beijing to appeal. The street committee dispatched her neighbors to monitor her. On one occasion she was arrested and fined 2000 yuan. In December 2000, police went to her home to harass her, and they forced her to write bad words about Dafa and Teacher. After the police left, she cried and was troubled by her conscience. Passing police cars and whistles made her tremble. On the sensitive dates, she would not let her daughter come home to see her. Due to living in terror and fright, her mind and body were ruined. Her old diseases recurred, and she passed away on December 31, 2005.

Mr. Mo Dechu, 68, is a practitioner from Lanmuqiao Village, Wutan Town, Taojiang County, Hunan. He previously had many illnesses. During the period of group practice, his illnesses got much better. After July 20 1999, he was monitored, threatened, and intimidated by the evil. He validated Dafa in 2000 and was detained by the police many times. The lawless people went to his home to subject him to brainwashing, and forbade him from practicing Falun Gong. Mo Dechu passed away on October 20, 2003.

Mr. Zhao Guoyuan, 60, lived in Sand Stone Branch Bureau, Xiaoxi Tower, Yiling District, Yichang City, Hubei Province. Since July 20, 1999, he has suffered persecution from the police and the 610 Office, and he was illegally arrested and sent to a brainwashing class and detention center many times. According to his family members, to avoid the persecution, Zhao Guoyuan went to live in the home of his son at Wangzhougang, Yichang City for a period of time. Unfortunately he was detained for the fourth time. When he got out of the detention center in 2005, he became mentally disordered. He behaved abnormally at home, such as kowtowing to the clock, bumping the wall, saying, "I do not practice anymore, not study anymore." In late August 2006, he committed suicide by taking toxic drugs. If it were not for the CCP persecuting him to the point of mental collapse, the tragedy would not have happened. The responsible unit: Yiling Sate Security Unit, Yichang, Hubei. Yiling 610 Office, Yichang Detention Center, Yiling Detention Center. [Note: The teachings of Falun Gong forbid killing, including committing suicide and self-injury. As Dafa disciples, we ought to clearly remember at every moment that we are practitioners. We must treasure our lives and avoid thinking and behaving in an extreme and irrational manner.]

Mrs. Liu Xiaoying lived in Shenyang City, Liaoning Province. She started practicing Falun Gong in 1996. She went to Beijing to appeal in October 1999 and was once detained in Fangjialan Detention Center, in Dongling District. In 2000 she was arrested because she distributed truth-clarifying materials. Later she was released. Not long after that, she developed colorectal cancer and passed away in 2002.

Ms. Kong Fanrong, 52 years old, is a teacher in Shuizai Town Kindergarten, Xiangcheng City, Henan Province. She had breast cancer. After she practiced Falun Gong in 1997, her cancer disappeared. In October 1999 she went to Beijing to validate Dafa and was arrested by Zhoukou Office Station in Beijing. Xiangcheng police officer Ma Zhefeng handcuffed her and escorted her to the Xiangcheng Detention Center. Later she was transferred to Fugou Detention Center, and was tortured. Three months later she was fined 4000 yuan. After going home, she was harassed by the evil and her old diseases recurred. She passed away on January 16, 2002.