(Clearwisdom.net) One afternoon in June 2005, Ms. Yan Xiaoge clarified the truth to Li Shujuan at a food market and gave her a truth-clarification flyer. Unfortunately, Li Shujuan reported Ms. Yan to the police, and four policemen from the National Security Unit came and arrested her.

The police grabbed her mobile phone and, ignoring that fact that she was wearing a skirt, lifted her up and put her into a car in front of several onlookers.

Ms. Yan kept telling them the facts and advised them to quit the CCP to guarantee their future safety. Instead of heeding her words, they recorded what she said. Four people held her while they took her fingerprints.

At Li County Public Security Bureau, Li Shujuan and three others supervised Ms. Yan while another three people went to search her home. At that time, her 12-year-old daughter was home alone.

The group of people pounded on the door and used a flashlight to look through the windows. The young girl was so scared that she crouched in a corner, crying, and didn't dare open the door. The police paced around through the night. Ms. Yan's daughter was so afraid that she didn't sleep the whole night. She was unable to eat dinner that night or breakfast the next morning.

At around 8 a.m., policemen forced Ms. Yan to go home and open the door. They searched her home, confiscated Falun Dafa books, her computer, a fax machine, a recorder, an MP3 player, a mobile phone, and her motorbike. These things have not been returned to her yet.

After searching the place, policemen took Ms. Yan to Baoding and detained her in Gaoyang Detention Center.

At Gaoyang Detention Center, Ms. Yan had to listen to the sounds of police beating and verbally abusing people. Police officers tried to force her to give up the practice of Falun Gong by subjecting her to brainwashing, but she refused to cooperate. The police tied her to a Tiger Bench for four days and nights. When tied to the "Tiger Bench", your hands and feet are shackled so tightly to a big metal chair that you can't move at all. You sit on two iron bars, with the weight of your whole body pressing on your buttocks. It is extremely painful. During four very hot days when she was tied to a "Tiger Bench," she wasn't given any food or fluids and was not allowed to use the toilet or sleep. The flesh on both of her legs split and became infected. Her calves were so swollen that they were as wide as her thighs, and her ankles could not fit into the shackles. The police officers continuously slapped her face, causing her face to became swollen. Several large men beat her head, until it was humming and she felt dizzy.

Ms. Yan Xiaoge shouted at the police: "You are violating my human rights. Let me go home now. I will certainly sue you in the international court." Police tried to force her to write a "Guarantee Statement." When she refused, they tied her to the Tiger Bench again and did not allow her to eat or use the toilet for two days and nights. She sat there for three days and nights in total.

After the police released her from the Tiger Bench, they again put on handcuffs and shackles that are usually used only on death row criminals. This torture is very cruel, as an iron chain connects the handcuffs to the foot shackles. She had to bend 90 degrees to walk and was held in a crouched position even while she slept.

She wore handcuffs and shackles continuously for two weeks. The police did not let her have a shower or change her clothes or underwear for over 20 days. In summer temperatures of over 40 degrees Celsius, her body soon emitted a fetid odor. Her fellow cell mates disliked and avoided her, scolded her, and wouldn't let her sit on a chair. She had to sit on her ragged clothing, and endure beatings and sarcasm from policemen and prisoners. To this day, her body and arms bear many scars.

Because she shouted, "Let me go home!" the police beat her and reined in her hands with cuffs behind her back. She asked the police, "Why do you hate me? Why torture me like this?" The police replied, "There is no ill will, no injustice. What I do is beat Falun Gong and torture good people."

At Gaoyang Detention Center, Ms. Yan went on a hunger strike for four days to protest her illegal detention. Li Shujuan and Wang Junchang from the National Security Unit of the Li County Public Security Bureau insisted on sentencing her to one year of forced labor. After she was tortured for a month at Gaoyang Detention Center, she was transferred to Baoding Forced Labor Camp.

When she arrived at Baoding Forced Labor Camp, she was forced to stand facing the wall for three days and nights, and was not allowed to close her eyes, sleep, or move. If her body moved even a little bit, she was beaten and abused by other prisoners. The labor camp compelled her to watch videotapes that defamed Dafa for three months, in an attempt to forcibly "transform" her.

In April 2006, Wang Junchang of the National Protection Unit and deputy director Liu Wenli, who is in charge of persecuting Falun Gong from Li County Public Security Bureau, arrived at Baoding Forced Labor Camp and questioned Ms. Yan: "Who got information from the Internet? Who gave you the MP3 player? Where are the materials from?" They even tried to force her to help them persecute other practitioners.

Ms. Yan Xiaoge was finally allowed to go home on June 2, 2006.

Li Shujuan: 86-312-6212623 (Home), 86-13833277090 (Cell)
Her husband Qi Weiping (works for Li County Party Committee Organization Department): 86-312-6211616 (Office), 86-13831232028 (Cell)