(Clearwisdom.net) Ye Jingsu, a Dafa practitioner from Yakeshi City, Inner Mongolia, and Zhao Hongxia, a Dafa practitioner from Huolingguole City, Inner Mongolia, regained complete health after they began to practice Falun Dafa. However, after severe long-term persecution by the Chinese Communist Party (CCP), their illnesses returned and they both died; one in August 2005 and one in November.

Ms. Ye Jingsu, 52 years old, was a retired accountant from a branch factory affiliated with Yakeshi City Timber Factory in Inner Mongolia. Before she obtained the Fa, she had many illnesses, including diabetes. In the spring of 1996 Ms. Ye began to practice Falun Dafa and soon regained complete health. After the evil CCP began to persecute Falun Gong on July 20, 1999, Ms. Ye went to Beijing to clarify the truth and appeal for justice. She was illegally arrested and sent back to her hometown, where she was detained for one month. She was punished with a fine of 3000 yuan (which was returned to her one year later). In the winter of 2001, Ye Jingsu's phone number was found in the home of a Dafa practitioner whose house had been broken into and ransacked by the police. Thus, she was arrested again and locked in a room with no heating. Due to the exposure to extreme cold, the former symptoms of heart disease returned. The malicious authorities were afraid of taking responsibility for their torture and got Ms. Ye's family members to carry her back home. However the harassment continued. Whenever there were sensitive dates approaching, the police would go to Ye Jingsu's home and harass her. The CCP staff members in her work unit often tried to force her to write a guarantee statement to give up her practice. If she refused, they said they would send her to a brainwashing class where she would be tortured. In order to reach their goal of bullying her into submission, the evil CCP stopped Ms. Ye's pension for over a year. Shortly before October 1, 2005, she was once again harassed by her work unit. Due to this constant persecution Ms. Ye's physical condition deteriorated and she passed away in November 2005.

Ms. Zhao Hongxia was an elementary school teacher from Chageda Village, Huolinguole City, Inner Mongolia. Before she obtained the Fa, her legs were so disabled that she could not walk. After Ms. Zhao started practicing Falun Dafa in 1998, the pain in her legs disappeared and she could walk easily. Thus she returned to her job. After July 20, 1999, former president Jiang's evil regime began to madly persecute Falun Dafa and Falun Dafa practitioners. Zhao Hongxia "clarified the truth" tirelessly. One day in 2000, while she was promoting the Fa, the local evil police station illegally detained her for 15 days and took away the pension she had earned through her 40 years of teaching. Staff from the City Committee of Huolinguole City, the 610 Office, the Bureau of Education and the police station went to Ms. Zhao's home to harass her many times. They illegally ransacked her home and took away her Dafa books. Each time the evil CCP staff members harassed the family, and/or broke into their home and ransacked it, Ms. Zhao and her family were severely traumatized. Under the continual harassment, bullying and threatening, Zhao Hongxia passed away on August 17, 2005.

December 22, 2005