(Clearwisdom.net) Ms. Yu Caihua, 58, was a villager in Zhangjiananzhi Village, Gaomixiazhuang Town, Weifang City, Shandong Province. After she started practicing Falun Dafa in 1996, many miracles happened to her. Her several illnesses imperceptibly disappeared. Since July 20, 1999, when the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) started to persecute Dafa, the party members in the town prohibited her from practicing and often harassed her. Her husband was frightened by the party's ever-changing political movements and also stopped her from practicing. He beat her until his hands hurt. He didn't even allow Ms. Yu to use the light when she read Dafa books. Ms. Yu was forced to rent [other] land to farm. She lived in the farm cabin and continued to practice. The authorities still harassed her on that land. The farmers recall that they repeatedly saw several persons arresting Ms. Yu while she was working the land. They dragged her to a car and drove away immediately. Since Ms. Yu suffered for so long from the terror and persecution, in 2001 her health deteriorated, and she died soon thereafter.

Mr. Zheng Zuzhen, 61, was an employee of the Lixin Mine in Kailuan, Tangshan City, Hebei Province. Prior to practicing Falun Gong, he suffered from several illnesses. He couldn't live or walk normally. Since he began the practice in October 1995 he cultivated solidly, and all his ailments disappeared. Between July 20, 1999, when the CCP started to brutally persecute Dafa, and March 2000, the Tangshan Police Department, the Linxin Police Station in Guzhi, the Kailuan Police Department and the Linxin Mine Police Station arrested and detained Mr. Zheng four times for refusing to renounce Dafa practice. These policemen continued to harass him and monitor him. They disrupted his normal life and caused his illnesses to recurred. Mr. Zheng died on November 25, 2005.

Ms. Liu Xiangtian, 43, was a resident of Yuelai Village, Yongxing County, Hunan Province. Before she practiced Falun Gong, she suffered severe heart and lung disease. Through practicing, she recovered without any treatment. She was then able to do housework. Her change had a very good effect on the spreading of Dafa among her neighbors and villagers. In late 2000, on her way to Beijing to validate Dafa, the authorities from Chenzhou City and Yongxing County intercepted Ms. Liu. She was then locked up in the Yongxing County Detention Center for three months. The Yongxing 610 Office forcibly sent her to the Baimalong Forced Labor Camp to persecute her. Not too long after that, Ms. Liu's old illnesses recurred and she was released to go home. Nonetheless, she was still closely monitored and constantly harassed. The CCP continued to persecute her and strongly pressured her family members to cooperate in the persecution; she lost her cultivation environment and died in July 2004.

Ms. Gao Yun, 84, lived in the Wuzhong District, Suzhou City, Jiangsu Province. Ms. Gao started to practice Falun Gong in 1997. On November 25, 2004, police officers from the National Security Brigade in the Wuzhong District of Suzhou City ransacked her home. She helplessly watched the police officers arrest her only daughter. This traumatized her tremendously. Her health rapidly deteriorated and she died on December 20, 2005. Since she was still being detained, her daughter had no chance to see her mother at her final moment.