(Clearwisdom.net) Before the persecution, 40-year-old Mr. Zhu Jianxun was an auto mechanic at the Yongping Bronze Mine in Yongping Town, Qianshan County, Jiangxi Province. After the persecution began on July 20, 1999, he was illegally sentenced to a labor camp for eleven months between 1999 and 2000 for choosing to continue practicing Falun Dafa. According to our sources, he was among the first Falun Dafa practitioners illegally sentenced to labor camps. After being released, Mr. Zhu was expelled from his job by the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) leader at his workplace. He was also forced to divorce his wife, and his children left him - his entire family was broken up as a result of the persecution. Currently, Mr. Zhu is barely earning a living by raising chickens and doing other labor jobs. Even now, lawless perpetrators from the Yongping Bronze Mine have continued to harass him nonstop.

The following is the contact information for the four main people in the Yongping Bronze Mine who are responsible for persecuting Zhu Jianxun:

Home phones:

Yongping Public Security Bureau Chief: 0793-5375902
Yongping Public Security Bureau Deputy Chief: 0793-5375897
Yongping Bronze Mine Party Council Secretary: 0793-5375809
Yongping Bronze Mine President: 0793-5375405

Mr. Hu Deyuan, 50 years old, was a railroad security officer at Yingtan City, Jiangxi Province. On Chinese New Year's day in 2000, Mr. Hu and another fellow practitioner (formerly a policeman at the Yingtan City Public Security Bureau) went to appeal for justice for Falun Gong in Beijing, where he was arrested. Mr. Hu was brought back to Yingtan by his workplace and sent to a brainwashing session. Nevertheless, he refused to give up practicing Falun Gong. Sometime in 2001 or 2002, Mr. Hu Deyuan was illegally and forcibly sent to do forced labor for two to three years.

The name of the policeman who went to Beijing to appeal with Mr. Hu is not yet known. He was a policeman from the Yingtan City Public Security Bureau in Jiangxi Province and was arrested in Beijing along with Hu Deyuan. He was brought back to the Yingtan City Public Security Bureau, dismissed from his job and immediately detained in a detention center. Thereafter, he too was illegally sentenced to imprisonment.

Mr. Li Guanghua is a teacher in the Jiangxi Province Yingtan City Normal School. He was a volunteer assistant at one of the Falun Dafa practice sites in Yingtan City. In 2000, he was illegally sentenced to 5 years of imprisonment.

Li Guanghua's wife is also a Falun Gong practitioner. She was sent to a brainwashing center in Yingtan City, yet she refused to give up the practice and was later sent to the Nanchang City brainwashing class and used as an "example of stubbornness." Her current whereabouts are unknown.

Mrs. Fu Jinyun, 40 years old, was arrested in May 2001. Mr. Zhang Youliang, approximately 50 years old, is Mrs. Fu Jingyun's husband. Mr. Zhang and Mrs. Fu's family were persecuted and their house was illegally broken into by security section leader Tang Lei from the Management Division of the Jiangxi Nanchang Transportation Company (formerly known as the Yingtan Rail Transportation). Mrs. Fu Jingyun was abducted from home and sent to a brainwashing session. After months of appeal and rescue efforts by her family members, she was finally released months later. The couple has lived under constant surveillance since then. Civilian policeman Wang Xiaohui from the Jiangxi Province, Yingtan City, Yuehu District Public Security Bureau External Affairs Division, has refused to issue passports to the Fu couple. He cites their practicing Falun Gong as the reason. This injustice renders them unable to go abroad to visit their daughter-in-law, who is due to give birth to their grandchild.