(Clearwisdom.net) Dafa practitioner Ms. Wang Yin's family went to the Jilin City National Security Bureau (NSB) to demand her release right after they heard that she was arrested again. Initially, some personnel leaked the information, but later they tried to deny it. At last, they had to admit that they did arrest Ms. Wang. It is not known where Ms. Wang and the three other practitioners who were also arrested were taken.

On December 13, 2005, between 7:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. personnel from Jilin

City NSB arrested Ms. Wang Yin and three other practitioners. As soon as Ms. Wang's family members heard of this, they went to the Jilin City NSB at 11:00 p.m. and demanded her release. The guard at the gate said he had not heard of this incident. Later, with strong requests from the family, the guard had to make a phone call to those inside. The family heard him on the phone, "Her family came to demand her release. What do we do?" After the call, he told the family there was no such incident. After standing in the cold outside the Jilin City NSB gate for a long time, Ms. Wang's six family members, including her 72-year-old mother, finally had to leave for home.

The next morning at 8:15, before people at the Jilin City NSB arrived for work, eleven family members went there again to demand Ms. Wang's release. The guard at the gate said nobody was in yet. But with strong requests again, security section chief Qian let Ms. Wang's family in. The family demanded Ms. Wang's release because they didn't want her to be persecuted. Section chief Qian said, "The Security Bureau doesn't beat people. Last night Ms. Wang didn't cooperate. They didn't handcuff her." Qian said several times, "Go back home. You won't see her today. Anyway, she is not in this building." The family asked, "If she is not here, where is she then?" Qian said, "I know but I can't tell you. If I tell you, I won't have a job any more."

Around noon, Qian again told the family to leave and to let him have their phone number so he could let them know if there was anything new. After thorough consideration, the family didn't think they could leave without any results. They bought some fast food for lunch. While she was eating, Ms. Wang's mother's tears kept dropping into her plate, which made everybody very sad. After lunch, the family still did not get any response. With the family's urging, around 3:00 p.m. the guard called again to the building. Later a division chief named Li talked to the family through the window, "No one by that name is being held here. Go back home!"

At 3:10 p.m. two police cars arrived at the NSB. The guard said they were from a police station. Three people came out of the cars and went into the building with police chief Li. One of the people who had arrived was the Dongjuzi Police Station chief Gao Yang, who asked Ms. Wang's family why they came there. Ms. Wang's family said that they heard from the guard and section chief Qian that the NSB had arrested Ms. Wang. They wanted to know where she was, but they never got a response from the NSB. Police chief Li said immediately that their information was wrong. Gao Yang thought the family's request was reasonable and said he was going to check. Not too long after, he came back and said the NSB said no one by that name was being held there. The family reiterated what happened the night before regarding the phone call the guard made, what they heard that morning and the denial from the NSB that afternoon. After Gao Yang heard this, he said he would go ask again.

At 3:40 p.m. Gao Yang and police chief Li went back to the guard's office. Li said he had asked about this. Something like that had indeed happened yesterday, but they were just helping other units handle the case. They had already sent the arrested people away that same night. Ms. Wang's family asked Li, "Which unit did you help? Wouldn't the NSB have all the authority?" Li smiled and didn't deny anything. For the whole day they didn't give the family any answers. Instead, they often checked with the guard to see if the family left or how many of the family members were still there.

Later, when the family asked how to contact them and asked for Qian and Li's cell phone numbers, they said they were afraid of giving the family their numbers and names. They said if they gave them out, the family would put them on Internet.

Fellow practitioners: please send forth righteous thoughts to help strengthen the persecuted practitioners and collect more persecution evidence, so we can expose the evil persecution and clarify the truth. We should make the best use of our time to expose the evildoers and rescue the fellow practitioners. Fellow practitioners can also help families to demand practitioners' release.

Responsible Personnel:

The Jilin City National Security Bureau

#59 Songjiang Road, Jilin City, Zip Code 132011

Telephone: 86-432-3501131, 86-432-2503114

The Deputy Chief (responsible for external affairs): Yang Qi, 86-13804420711 (Cell), 86-432-4665892 (Home). He is the primary person responsible for this persecution.

Security Section Chief Qian: He said he has been responsible for persecuting Falun Gong for four years. 86-13610754373 (Cell)

Zhang Lianguo (Police Chief), Yi Tielian

Wang Zhiqiang (Section Chief), who, on July 17, 2005, along with his subordinates, ransacked Ms. Wang Yin's mother's home.

The Details of Ms. Wang Yin's persecution:

Ms. Wang Yin, 36 years old, is a college graduate and was an employee of the Jilin City Radiation Chemical Industry Company. On July 15, 2005, her company had to dismiss her under pressure from the NSB. Ms. Wang benefited physically and mentally after she began cultivation in Dafa in 1997. After the persecution started on July 20, 1999, she was detained for five days because she was doing the exercises by the river. On the third day in the first lunar month of 2001, she was arrested when going to Beijing to appeal for justice for Falun Dafa and was incarcerated for one year in the Jiutai Forced Labor Camp. The police, using electric batons, shocked her for three consecutive hours. Her neck was covered with bruises and swelled up.

After being brutally persecuted in the Jiutai Forced Labor Camp, she was transferred to Heizuizi Forced Labor Camp to continue the persecution. Because she didn't give up her beliefs, didn't cooperate with the evildoers and went on a hunger strike to protest against the persecution, she was tied to a "dead person's bed." They brutally force-fed her salt water through a tube they inserted into her nose. On the fourth day, they inserted the tube incorrectly and the salt water entered her lungs. She immediately lost consciousness and was sent to the hospital emergency room. While in the Security Bureau hospital, Ms. Wang was very weak. Even when she was on the brink of the death, they still tied her arms and legs to the bed. The prisoners who were monitoring her even slapped her on her face. The Security Bureau hospital didn't notify the family until they realized the gravity of her weakness.

On December 30, 2002, the 610 Office and the Police Substation in the Gaoxing District arrested Ms. Wang at work and took her to a brainwashing center. She went on a hunger strike to resist the persecution and was able to escape with the power of her righteous thoughts.

On July 15, 2005 perpetrators from Jilin City NSB tried to arrest Ms. Wang. She opened her window to clarify the truth to the perpetrators and to her neighbors. They then called a "110 emergency response" police van. Police from the local precinct wanted to break in and arrest her, but agents from the "110" team and from the police precinct left after they heard the facts. Ms. Wang was again able to walk away with righteous thoughts. The same day, a manager in the sales division in Ms. Wang's company just said casually to her that the NSB was looking for her. Just because of that, the NSB agents arrested the manager, accusing her of leaking "state secrets."

The people from the NSB didn't let it go at that. They continued to harass Ms. Wang's family. They tricked Ms. Wang's mother into opening the door, claiming they were collecting for the water bill. They ransacked her home and took Ms. Wang's personal belongings away. They then put pressure on Ms. Wang's employers and made them dismiss her. Ms. Wang Yin left her home. On December 13, the NSB arrested her.