(Clearwisdom.net) After reading the article "How Falun Dafa Practitioners Wang Enguo, Li Zhiguo, Sun Shuying and Others in Changchun City Were Arrested" in the Minghui Weekly, I would like to add more details.

At around 5:00 p.m. on March 8, 2005, the police opened Ms. Sun Shuying's residence with a key. Five to six policemen barged in. There were three other practitioners present--Mr. Li Zhenjie, Ms. Li Zhenyu, and another young man who had just arrived.

After the police forced their way in they started to ransack the room. They illegally subjected the practitioners to a body search. They confiscated the male practitioner's identification cards and phonebooks. They also pulled his hair and slapped him on the mouth. They confiscated dozens of yuan from Ms. Li Zhenyu's pocket and put the money into their own pockets. The police also videotaped the practitioners and confiscated the following: 10,000 yuan in cash, four hand-held phones, two MP3 players, two computers (one desktop and one notebook), and also some VCD recorders and other items.

The police dragged the four practitioners into the basement of the Jincheng District Police Department in front of their residence to be illegally interrogated. They used torture devices on each of them. After two days and two nights, they sent Ms. Li Zhenyu to the Shuangyang No. 3 Detention Center. Ms. Li did not cooperate with them. She shouted, "Falun Dafa is good!" The people at the detention center did not dare to accept her. The police had to negotiate with the detention center authorities for a long time before they reluctantly accepted her.

The next afternoon, the police sent Ms. Li Zhenyu and Ms. Sun Shuying to the Shuangyang No.3 Detention Center. Then they transferred Ms. Li to Dehui City Detention Center in her hometown.

The people from the Dehui City Politics and Security Section and the Security Division tried to plot to send her to forced labor, but Ms. Li Zhenyu negated their plans with the power of her righteous thoughts. She was released after 15 days of detention.

After Ms. Sun Shuying was detained at the No.3 Detention Center, the police subjected her to illegal interrogation and tortured her. According to insider information, the police have broken one of Ms. Sun's legs.

The police issued a written notice to authorize the arrest of Mr. Li Zhenjie's family members. In mid-September 2005, the Luuyuan District Court, without informing his family members and without their presence or the presence of the public, held an illegal court session for Mr. Li. Mr. Li Zhenjie did not answer any of their questions and clarified the truth about Falun Gong with righteousness and assertive words. The court session ended hastily.

Presently, Mr. Li Zhenjie's family members are trying all kinds of ways to rescue him. They went to relevant authorities to ask for his release. The police officers that arrested and interrogated the practitioners are from the No. 4 National Security Division in the Changchun City Police Department. We hope that practitioners either in China or overseas who learn of this incident will support rescue efforts with righteous thoughts.