(Clearwisdom.net) Police officers from the National Security Department have again arrested Dafa practitioners Bai He, Wang Yin and other two practitioners. On December 13, 2005, around 4:30 p.m., police officers from the National Security Department in Jilin City surrounded the right side entrance of the No. 2 Building of the residential area of the Provincial Mechanical Factory in the Changyi District, Jilin City. They attempted to break into rooms to arrest people. Around 5:30 p.m., six cars surrounded the building and more than half a dozen plainclothes police officers waited across from the building. In addition, a few plainclothes police officers waited in ambush near the entrance of the building, ready to arrest people.

From around 7:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m., police officers broke into Bai He's dwelling and arrested him. He was dragged into a police vehicle. Bystanders also saw a practitioner falling from the seventh floor, and she was sent to the Jilin City No. 2 Hospital (Tumor Hospital) for treatment. It was said that four practitioners were arrested. Further details are to be investigated.


Mr. Bai He, 39 years old, was an official of the No. 47 Division of the Army in Jilin City, Jilin Province. On July 22, 1999, because he went Beijing to appeal for justice for Falun Gong, he was illegally arrested at his workplace and was placed under surveillance. His managers also ordered Mr. Bai to resign from the army, and he was later sentenced to a forced labor camp. In October 2000, Bai He went to Beijing to appeal to the government again, was arrested and persecuted by the local police. He was sentenced to forced labor for two years, and was cruelly tortured in the Jilin Forced Labor Camp. On July 15, 2005, police officers from the Security Bureau in Jilin City arrested Bai He at his temporary residence somewhere in Southern China, and then detained him at a secret place at the West Bank of the Songhua River which is under the jurisdiction of the National Security Bureau in Jilin City. Police officers handcuffed his hands behind his back, and also deprived him of sleep for an extended period. Meanwhile, they tortured him mentally. A few days later, police from the National Security Bureau secretly sent Bai He to the Fushun Brainwashing Center.

Practitioner Ms. Wang Yin was an employee of Jilin City Radiation Chemical Industry Company. On July 15, police officers from Jilin City National Security Bureau forced Wang Yin's manager to deceive her into going to the company. Ms. Wang saw through their plot, and did not show up. Later, they arrested her department Manager, Zhang Liping. On July 17, 2005, after police officers talked Ms. Wang's mother into opening the door, they ransacked her home and confiscated some Dafa truth-clarification materials, and Ms. Wang was forced to leave home to avoid being arrested.

Address of Lijin City National Security Bureau: 59 Songhuajiang Road, Jilin City, postal code: 132011, telephone: 86-432-3501131, 86-432-2503114
Yang Qi, deputy director (who is in charge of foreign affairs): 86-13804420711(Cell) 86-432-4665892 (Home); Yang is the main responsible person for the above-mentioned persecution.
Qian, Security Division manager: 86-13610754373(Cell); Qian has been in charge of Falun Gong related matters for the past four years
Zhang Lianguo (departmental manager), Yin Tieyi
Wang Zhiqiang (departmental manager); on July 17, 2005, he led his subordinates to ransack the home of Wang Yin's mother.
Jilin City No. 2 Hospital (Tumor Hospital)
Address: 765 Tongjiang Road in Jilin City, switchboard: 86-432-2772315 86-432-2773160, 86-432-2775800