(Clearwisdom.net) Around 12 p.m. on June 12, 2005, someone called me at home and told me that my son had been involved in a car accident. I put down the phone and thought, "Everything will be fine. I am a Falun Dafa practitioner. My son is a young practitioner. I believe in Master and Falun Dafa."

My husband and I went to the scene of the accident. I saw that my son was lying on the ground and looked pale. He couldn't move his right leg, and there was a big hole in his pants around the knee area. His ankle was swollen and he had a big bump on his head. The bystanders told me that the car had knocked my son on the head. After a while the ambulance came and everyone helped to get him into the vehicle. I went along to the hospital and my husband remained at the site of the accident.

On the way to the hospital I asked my son how the accident happened. He told me that he had been cycling across the road when a car came along and hit him, knocking him on the head. The impact had flung him ten meters away. Then he lost consciousness. When he came to, the driver asked for his home telephone number, which he gave.

After I heard this I said, "Son, you will be fine. We are both Falun Dafa practitioners." My son said, "Mom, I know that I will be fine. When I woke up I saw that Master was sitting right beside me and smiling at me." When I heard this I was so touched that I cried. I thanked Master. If it were not for Master's protection, today this child would have lost his life.

Once at the hospital, the swollen bump on my son's head looked like it had gone down. After various X-rays and CT scans, his head was found to be okay. He had suffered a slight concussion. His knee and ankle had only suffered superficial injuries. When the doctor asked me what had happened, I told him the whole story about the accident. The doctor found it hard to believe, "How could his injuries be so minor after being knocked down by a car?" The doctor told me that my son would be fine after resting for two days.

My son was all right. But when we were dealing with the paperwork for the traffic accident, we discovered that the car's windshield had been shattered and that there was a huge dent on the hood of the car that had knocked him down. When the driver went to the hospital to visit and find out about my son's injuries, he kept saying, "Unbelievable! Unbelievable!"

During my son's hospital stay I clarified the truth to the family members of the other patients. Someone asked me for the Falun Gong book and wanted to learn more about Falun Gong after listening to me.