(Clearwisdom.net) Ms. Xiang Fuping, 49, was a Falun Dafa practitioner from Dingjiafang Village, Guanshan Town, Fengcheng City, Liaoning Province. She started to practice Falun Dafa with her husband Zhu Zhongguo in 2002. She maintained a strict standard of "Truthfulness, Compassion and Forbearance" for herself and benefited both mentally and physically. Ms. Xiang and her husband had two lovely daughters who were also practicing Falun Dafa with them. The family of four was living a very happy life. However, since July 22, 2002, her husband Zhu Zhongguo was illegally arrested and taken from home for firmly believing in "Truthfulness, Compassion and Forbearance." He was sentenced to 5 years in prison. Mr. Zhu is currently detained in the Shenyang City Dabei Prison. Since her husband's incarceration, Xiang Fuping's family lost the warmth they had previously. Not only did Xiang Fuping have to raise her two daughters by herself, she had to take on heavy work in the village. She also suffered frequent harassment from the police. Xiang Fuping suffered both mentally and physically from the persecution and she became thinner every day. Finally on December 4, 2005, Ms. Xiang showed symptoms of heart failure and passed away. Even during her final moments, she was not able to see her husband for one last time.

Mr. Sun Fengming, 75, was an employee of the Spinning and Weaving Factory of Shenyang City, Liaoning Province. He started to practice Falun Gong in 1995. His high blood pressure, blood clots, protrusion of intervertebral disc, and other ailments were all cured after he started practicing Falun Gong. When the persecution started on July 20, 1999, Mr. Sun appealed to the Communist Committee of the city and province and was illegally arrested. Later, lawless officials from his local police station, neighborhood, and community harassed him at his home many times. Mr. Sun passed away in March 2003, as a result of the ongoing pressure and harassment.

Ms. Kong Genxiu, 50, was a Falun Dafa practitioner from Hebei Province. In 2002, she was detained by Communist Party officials and put into a brainwashing class. There, she was subjected to brainwashing and forced to write the three statements to renounce Falun Gong. Later, police from the 610 Office often harassed her at her home. In extreme terror, Ms. Kong was extorted out of 5,000 yuan. In 2004, Kong Genxiu developed a high fever and passed away.

Ms. Yu Jingfang, 54, was a Falun Gong practitioner in Shou County of Shandong Province. She started to practice Falun Dafa in 1997. She gained very good health, and her family became very harmonious as well. In 2000, Ms. Yu traveled to Beijing to clarify the truth of Falun Gong and was illegally detained. After she was released, officials from her local police station, neighborhood, and her work unit monitored her continuously and harassed her. Because of financial persecution, Yu Jingfang was forced to leave her home. On December 11, 2005, Ms. Yu passed away.

Ms. Xu Youlian, 69, was a Falun Dafa practitioner in Yuzhong County, Gansu Province. She started to practice Falun Dafa in 1995. Soon afterwards, her illnesses were all gone, and her family was happy again. After July 20, 1999, Ms. Xu suffered threats from her local neighborhood committee and police station continuously. Both her body and mind were severely damaged from this persecution. She passed away in November 2003.

Mr. Ding Yinxue, 77, was Ms. Xu Youlian's husband and also a Falun Dafa practitioner. Before he started to practice Falun Dafa, he had several severe diseases. Not long after he started to practice Falun Dafa in 1995, all his diseases were cured. After July 20, 1999, under constant threats from the neighborhood committee and police station, his body and mind were severely damaged. Ding Yinxue passed away in May 2005.