(Clearwisdom.net) Mr. Zou Qingeng, 47, lived in Nanjiang District, Pingjiang City, Hunan Province. He learned Falun Dafa in 1995, and his throat cancer was cured without any medical treatment after he started the practice. This caught the attention of a lot of people. Many people came to him to learn the practice, and his family was also very supportive. After the persecution began on July 20, 1999, at the instigation of Jiang's regime, the local officials and police came to his home to harass him many times in order to force him to give up his beliefs. Mr. Zou was fined but had no money to pay. So the police took away fireworks worth 1000 yuan from his home, along with all of his Dafa materials. Because of the persecution, Mr. Zou's old disease recurred, and he died in early 2001.

Ms. Wu Xiaolan, 40, a laid-off worker, lived in Bao'an Garden, Nanhu District, Wuhan City. Most of her diseases disappeared after she started practicing Dafa. When she went to Zhuxi County, Hubei Province to clarify the truth, Ms. Wu was reported to the local police by a 20-year-old man who was unaware of the truth of Dafa. Ms. Wu was arrested by the police and sent to a forced labor camp. After having received the news, Ms. Wu's husband went to the county police station and asked them to release her. He paid 60,000 yuan as a fine and other expenses to Zhao, the responsible person at the county police station. Ms. Wu was then released from the forced labor camp. This affected the mental state of Ms. Wu and her family severely, and also their financial situation. Ms. Wu passed away on October 25, 2005.

Mr. Wu Daliang, 65, lived in Leyuan Village, Hejie Town, Kai County, Chongqing City. After starting Falun Dafa practice, he was able to walk after many years of being paralyzed. After July 20, 1999, he was reported by people who did not know the truth about Dafa, and was arrested and detained at the local police station for one night. Later his home was searched many times, and he was threatened. Policeman Tan from the 610 Office robbed him of 700 yuan, which had been given to him by Mr. Wu's relatives, and they also took 39 yuan that Mr. Wu's wife had with her. Because of the frequent harassment and threats from the police, Mr. Wu's mental and physical health was severely affected and his old diseases recurred. He died on July 28, 2001.