(Clearwisdom.net) Mr. Liu Jianhua, 51, is a Dafa disciple from Qinglong County, Hebei Province. Prior to practicing Falun Dafa, Mr. Liu suffered from gastric pain and severe headaches. He tried many types of medical treatments and medicine but did not find any overall improvement. In 1996, through the practice of Falun Dafa, he was miraculously restored to good health. In 1999, on the afternoon of July 20, when the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) started the persecution of Falun Gong, local police in Badaohe Township illegally took Mr. Liu from his home to the township's detention center for interrogation. Mr. Liu Jianua's home was situated in Wangchang Village, which is a Falun Gong practice site. Mr. Liu was released at seven p.m. that very night because of his family's strong objection and complaints about his illegal arrest.

That same night, officials from the 610 Office, accompanied by local law and political bureau members and local police once again arrested Mr. Liu and took him to Badaohe Township for further interrogation for the entire night. He was released on July 21 at around 9:00 a.m. Mr. Liu Jianhua was traumatized by these incidents. His bodily condition became worse day by day. However he continued to clarify the truth to others. Subsequently, he continued to received threats, and was subjected to manipulation, surveillance, and restriction of visitors. He eventually suffered from a relapse of his earlier medical problems and died on April 17, 2005.

Ms. Wu Shuyun, 61, lived in the Sixth Division of Nanda Harbor, Changzhou City, Hebei Province. Prior to practicing Falun Gong in 1997, Wu was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. After practicing Falun Gong, miraculously the cancer symptoms disappeared and she regained good health. After the persecution began on July 20, 1999, she even traveled to Beijing to clarify the truth and validate the Fa. However, due to the vicious and evil environment stemming from the persecution, she was unable to advance and make a breakthrough in her cultivation. She suffered a relapse and left the world in the year 2000.

Ms. Jiang Ruozhen, aged sixty-one, was a resident of Shenyang City, Liaoning Province. She started the practice of Falun Gong in October 1996. All her past chronic illnesses miraculously disappeared. After the persecution began, owing to fear of persecution stemming from her connection with the practice of Falun Gong, her family members prevented her from continuing with the practice. Her family situation and environment quickly deteriorated. Often, she took a leisurely walk and went to a fellow a practitioner's home to continue the practice. As a result of losing her normal practice environment, she suffered a relapse (an advanced stage of breast cancer). Her family members rushed her to the hospital for treatment and she died on May 8, 2001.

Ms. Ju ChuMin, 58, was a retired worker from Pufang Textile Company in Chibi City, Hubei Province. She started the practice of Falun Gong in 1996. After the persecution began, and because of continuing threats and interference from 610 Office officials and local police at the Jingquan Substation of Pufang Police Bureau, she was prevented from continuing to practice freely. Consequently, in the later half of the year 2004, she became seriously ill and died on August 17, 2005.

Mr. Yu Xisheng, was from Yujia Village, Wudu Township, Changle County, Shandong Province. His wife Wang Yanxia started the practice of Falun Gong in early 1998. Mr. Yu started the practice of Falun Gong around July 20, 1999. Following the persecution of Falun Gong in 1999, township officials Zhao Yanyun, Zhao Dehui, Lu Hongwu and others broke into his home on July 28 to intimidate, harass and threaten Yu Xisheng. They also took his wife Wang Yanxia to the township detention center. Yu Xisheng couldn't stand the mental intimidation and harassment. He died shortly after the incident and left behind a twelve-year child. The evil township officials in the police station took Wang Yanxia to the township detention center three times during the period between April 2000 and June 2001 to brainwash her. Each of these brainwashing sessions lasted four to five days. This created great difficulty and problems for the mother and her son in their daily lives. Their lives became miserable.