(Clearwisdom.net) I am a resident of Shanwei City, Guangdong Province. I started practicing Falun Dafa in 1996. Before then, my wife was a chronic medical patient who had been taking medication and injections for 18 years. When my son was 16 years old, a tumor grew in his brain. The doctor said it would be hard to get rid of. Desperate, I heard that Falun Gong was effective in getting rid of diseases and making people healthy. Mentally predisposed to make this effort, I asked my wife and son to start the practice. A miracle happened! After only two days of practicing, my wife didn't need to take medicine anymore. She soon totally recovered and could do family chores and farm work again. The tumor in my son's brain left his body as blood flowing from his arm, and he could then go back to school. I deeply admired Teacher and the power of Falun Dafa, so I also started practicing as well. My family of three began enjoying a very happy life in the practice and study of Falun Dafa. At the same time, I used my personal experience to let other people know about the practice.

In July 1999, the evil persecution by Jiang Zemin's regime started. Since my family was saved by Falun Dafa, I thought I should tell people that Falun Dafa is good. When local police officers interrogated me about my practice of Falun Gong, I used my wife and son's experiences to tell them that Falun Dafa is for saving people. The reports in the newspaper and on TV are lies made up by Jiang's regime to defame Falun Dafa. Because I told the truth, officers from the 610 Office sent me to a brainwashing session and tried to coerce me into writing a guarantee statement to stop practicing. I did not yield, so they detained me for over ten days. After being released, just like fellow practitioners, I resumed my practice in the Fa-rectification period.

In March 2002, police officers arrested me again. They kicked and punched me 65 times. Even though I am elderly, they still tortured me like that! The third day, officers from the 610 Office asked me, "Where are you from? What is your name and address, and why do you practice Falun Gong?" I asked them, "Why was I detained in jail and punched and kicked 65 times? Where is the law?" One of them said, "This is a political problem." I said, "Is it politics to beat people? What kind of politics is that?" Another one asked. "Is Falun Gong good?" I answered, "Falun Gong is very good. It teaches people to be good, kind, and virtuous."

I was detained in jail for three months during which time they frequently beat me. Later, I was sent to the Sanshui Forced Labor Camp. The second day in the camp, we were forced to watch the staged Tiananmen Square Self-immolation video. After watching the video, I said, "This is staged! How could Liu Baorong be alright after drinking half a bottle of gasoline? Wang Jindong was burned over his whole body, so how could his hair remain intact? How could the little girl Liu Siying sing after having a tracheotomy? Isn't this an act to deceive people? The Chinese Communist Party is a veteran liar."

Police officers were very cruel to determined practitioners. Some practitioners were locked up in small cages in which one could not extend his arms and legs and then shocked with electric batons. Some were forced to kneel down for a long time, and some were beaten while suspended.

One day I learned that Teacher's new article had arrived. I wanted to read it, but was stopped by a police officer in his 30s. He forced me to kneel down to him. I refused and he became very angry and shocked me all over with an electric baton until I lost consciousness.

When I woke up, I found I was in a small room with horrible odors. I found out that it was the morgue. I shouted, "Help!" then lost consciousness again. Later, I learned that I had been unconscious in that small room for three and a half days. They were preparing to cremate me but stopped when they discovered that I was still breathing. They informed my family to come get me. They gave them 1,000 yuan and said, "Cremate him or bury him, it's your choice. It has nothing to do with us." Then they left.

I was on the verge of death and needed support from my wife and son just to stand up. Back home, at first I listened to Falun Dafa audiotapes and later resumed the exercises. My mind cleared very quickly. Through studying the Fa and doing the exercises, I gradually recovered. Now I can walk again with the aid of a cane.

Over two years have elapsed. I am writing down my experience in order to tell people that I am only following "Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance" to be a good person, but I was almost killed by the CCP. It was Falun Dafa that gave me a second life. Kind people, please do not be fooled by the CCP's lies. Please remember, "Falun Dafa is good." Falun Dafa will bring you to an eternally bright future.