Ms. Sun Guilan, 55 years old, lived on Xijiao Street, in Bayan Town, Bayan County, Heilongjiang Province. She started to practice Falun Gong in 1998. She used to have severe heart disease, hypertension, a matrix tumor and other health problems before practicing Falun Gong and could not manage to do even simple housework. After she practiced Falun Gong though, her diseases completely cleared up to the point that she could easily manage physically demanding work. In August 2000, Sun Guilan and 40 other practitioners went to Bayan People's Square to practice the Falun Gong exercises. They were all arrested and thrown into a detention center for one month. On December 26, 2000, Ms. Sun headed for Beijing to appeal, but some police officers arrested her on the train and sent her to Changchun Railway Police Station. Ms. Sun refused to reveal her name or address so the police punched and kicked her in attempts to force her to reveal her personal information. After four days the police stripped her of her clothing and threw her onto the snowy ground in the middle of nowhere and left her there. With painstaking effort, Sun Guilan managed to return home. For the next few years Ms. Sun suffered the persecution by being continually harassed by the Bayan No. 2 Police Station Head, Li Ming. Sun Guilan eventually had to leave home and live in a homeless situation, surviving by doing odd jobs. Under the enormous pressure and hardship, Sun Guilan passed away on June 1, 2003.

Ms. Xie Fan, 55 years old, lived on Jiangnan Road No. 20, in Bayan Town, Heilongjiang Province. In July 2000 she went to Beijing to appeal. Police from the Bayan No.3 police station extorted 3000 yuan from Ms. Xie's family in exchange for her release, but later they arrested her again and detained her for one month. With righteous thoughts Xie Fan was able to recover 1500 yuan of the extorted money for her family. Later the police used various excuses to harass and persecute her. Ms. Xie Fan passed away suddenly on September 2, 2005.

Ms. Liu Xiuyun, a 72 year old practitioner from Bayan County, worked in Bayan Industry and Commerce Bank. On August 1, 2001, she visited a fellow practitioner Fei Menglin's home in Bayan No. 3 Middle School. For this she was arrested in the name of "illegal gathering," detained for two weeks, and extorted 3000 yuan. Ms. Liu's family went to the leader of the police department who extorted 2000 yuan from them to try to get the money back, but did not have any success. Later, Liu Xiuyun went to the home of her sister, who lives in Harbin, to visit and was arrested again by the police. Bayan No. 2 Police Station Heads Jiang Huichen and Gu Yanlong instigated the arrest. Under such great pressure Ms. Liu Xiuyun passed away in October 2003.

Ms. Su Guiqin, 56 years old, is a practitioner in Bayan Town. On July 22, 1999, she and five other practitioners went to their original practice site to do the exercises. They were arrested and sent to the police station where they were abused and threatened. They were released later that day. In 2000, Ms. Su's husband, Zhang Hongzhu, faxed Dafa materials to someone and was subsequently arrested and sent to a local detention center. Police searched their house. After this the police kept harassing Su Guiqin, which caused a heavy burden on her mind and body. She passed away in September 2000.

Vice political and law secretary, He Zhigang: 86-451-57522957 (Office)
610 Office head, Zhang Zhiming: 86-451-57513231 (Office)
Police department chief, Wu Gang: 86-451-57522707 (Office)
State Safeguard brigade head, Li Jun: 86-451-57502823 (Office)
Bayan Town Party Secretary, Song Junfeng: 86-451-57521543 (Office), 86-451-57522734 (Home)
Bayan Town Mayor, Cui Rongbing: 86-451-57521574 (Office), 86-451-57529805 (Home)