(Continued from Part 1, http://www.clearwisdom.net/emh/articles/2005/8/26/64279.html)

7. Supporting Dafa practitioners and being tied in a metal chair and on the Dead Person's Bed

On August 22, 2002, the police went to "reassignments." Wang Yingchao was assigned to monitor me. He forced me to wear a labor camp uniform that looked like an athletic uniform because Masanjia Forced Labor Camp publicly claims itself to be an Education Reform School. Because of this, the detainees are forced to wear athletic uniforms. They took me outside and videotaped me. Many male police officers came and acted as if I was some notorious criminal. I said, "I'm not a labor camp inmate! I won't comply!" I requested to go back to the room.

I stood by the window and listened in on the so-called "Reorganization Conference." It was in fact just further persecution of Dafa practitioners, as they planned to send determined practitioners to the Dabei Women's Prison, where the persecution is very severe. During the conference many Dafa practitioners shouted, "Falun Dafa is good" and "Falun Dafa is the righteous Fa." Their voices echoed in the air and greatly suppressed the evil. The perpetrators were quite flustered.

Standing by the window, I supported fellow practitioners by shouting, "Dafa practitioners are innocent!" The perpetrators heard me. They wrapped me in a quilt and dragged me into another room, where many practitioners were held for shouting words upholding Dafa. The perpetrators taped our face, including the mouth, and put our hands behind our backs and taped them too. A while later I felt I could move my mouth, so I started reciting Lunyu. A male police officer ran over and hit me in the forehead. Division head Wang Ping and the group head came over and removed the tape. They sent me to solitary confinement.

In the solitary confinement cell I was forced to sit on a metal chair. My arms and hands were fixed in metal rings and on top of that I was handcuffed. Then the perpetrators tied me up. Later they forced me to lie in a bed and cuffed my hands to the triangular metal rings on both sides of the bed. I could not move my arms for a very long time.

During the Sixteenth Party Congress, the police again sent me to solitary confinement and locked me in a metal chair. They locked my arms, hands and legs onto metal rings so that I could not make any movement. I felt as if I was glued to the chair. My left hand was handcuffed.

My buttocks festered because I sat in the same position for an extended period of time, and the blood circulation was cut off. Blood and pus seeped from my buttocks. I suffered both physically and mentally. Teacher said that matter and mind are one thing, and I clearly knew that the perpetrators were trying to destroy a Dafa practitioner's will with extreme physical pain. I knew that the more I suffered, the more I must remain determined in my belief in Teacher and Dafa. I remembered what Teacher said, "When it's difficult to endure, you can endure it. When it's impossible to do, you can do it". (Zhuan Falun, Lecture Nine)

8. Physical condition worsened

When I went to the restroom each day, my seat was wet from blood. Worse yet, my pants were stuck to my buttocks and formed a crust. I couldn't take my pants off and had to ask someone to cut off my pants with scissors. Flesh, fabric, pus and blood filled up a small basin. My body trembled involuntarily every time a cut was made. I thought I was dying. My legs and feet swelled up like balloons and my legs were of different sizes.

Some time into the solitary confinement, my physical condition worsened and I was losing consciousness. I didn't know if it was day or night and often asked the fellow practitioner in the next cell. I was often muddle-headed when I sent forth righteous thoughts and recited the Fa. It was very cold in the solitary confinement cell. Dafa practitioners locked in solitary confinement could only use the restroom once in the morning and once in the evening. It was extremely inhumane to change people's physical functions by force. Sometimes I wet my pants because I could no longer hold it. There was no heat in the room and the perpetrators intentionally opened the door and windows to let in the cold wind. In the winter I had no choice but to dry my pants with body heat.

Guard Wang took me out of solitary confinement and sent me to a hospital without my consent. I told them, "I'll recover quickly if I study the Fa and do the exercises." Guard Wang completely ignored my comments. He asked people to tie me up and give me injections and to apply medication to my buttocks. I told the medical staff, "I only have about 400 yuan and I'm divorced. I have no income." They immediately stopped the IV infusion and decreased the number of times they applied medication to my buttocks. They thought my condition would worsen since I suffered greatly and my buttocks were in terrible shape. I remained unmoved and silently recited the Fa. They were unable to contain their surprise when they saw that my wound not only didn't worsen, but healed quickly instead.

Guard Wang led a group of perpetrators to check on me. Seeing that I had recovered, the next day group head Qiu Ping and a few other perpetrators put a labor camp uniform on me and dragged me into the police restroom. They slapped me in the face and forced me to sit on the ground. They forcibly crossed my legs and tied them up tightly. They tied my arms behind my back and tied a rope across my mouth so tightly that I could not move my mouth or speak. I tried to recite the Fa but my voice was very weak. At noon I asked to be untied because I needed to use the restroom. By this time my lips were swollen and large white blisters had appeared around my mouth. Several days later I felt dizzy and my body temperature read around 38 to 39 degree Celsius. The perpetrators then untied me.

9. Persisting in reciting the Fa; doing the exercises and sending forth righteous thoughts

After I returned from solitary confinement, I could neither squat nor sit. My legs were swollen when I stood up, and they hurt terribly when I was in bed. I felt slightly better when I put something under my legs. It was very hard for me to turn over in bed, and dents would appear on my legs when pressed due to severe swelling. The guards said, "You are so thin but you have fat legs." I knew in my heart that Dafa practitioners have no illness, and my condition was the result of vicious persecution. As Teacher's disciple I must study the Fa, do the exercises and send forth righteous thoughts to eliminate the evil. I recited the Fa and sent forth righteous thoughts while standing up, and I bent my body little by little in order to sit down. I sat in the single-crossed-leg position and eventually the double-crossed-leg position.

Although the inmates monitored me, I did Dafa exercises and sent forth righteous thoughts on the hour. The inmates tugged at me and said, "How can we allow you to do the exercises and send forth righteous thoughts?" I said, "I'll do whatever I can. I'm a Dafa practitioner, so I have to study the Fa, do the exercises and send forth righteous thoughts. It's not a matter of whether or not you allow me to practice; it's me who is practicing. For me, your efforts are interference and futile." They tied me up whenever they saw me doing the exercises and sending forth righteous thoughts. They tied me up a few times a day, and later they tied me up all day and all night. As a result, to this day I can't lift my arms. The perpetrators sometimes cuffed me in a position called "carrying the sword." [The hands are tied behind the victim's back with one hand pulled over the shoulder and the other pulled up from the lower back. A great deal of force is then applied to pull the two hands toward one another, handcuffing them together.] This was in addition to other forms of torture, which they used against me on a routine basis.

In July 2003, the collaborators tied me up and didn't loosen the rope even when I ate and went to the restroom. I got rid of the rope and threw it outside the room, but they brought it back and tied me up again the next day. I refused to cooperate with them, so they slapped me in the face. After they hit me, they reported to the guards. Division head Li had my hands cuffed to the head of the bed for three days and three nights. They didn't allow me to eat or use the restroom during that time.

During the period I was grossly abused and tormented under the persecution at the Masanjia Forced Labor Camp, the perpetrators often slapped my face. Sometimes after they slapped me, they said, "Who saw us hit you? Who can prove that we hit you?" They had no shame. I told them in a solemn manner, "No one can escape justice for the crimes they commit; Dafa will pass judgment on everything." I sent forth righteous thoughts at noon and often didn't receive lunch.

During the time I was tied up in the guards' restroom, guard Wang from Group 1 once kicked me violently with his boots after he finished using the restroom and poured cold water down my neck. When I was untied in the restroom in the evening, my clothes, including my underwear and coat, were still wet. This was in the middle of winter.

As Fa rectification progressed rapidly, many Dafa practitioners validated Dafa with different methods to resist the evil persecution. In April 2004, Dafa practitioner Yang Hong from Huludao City was illegally sent to the Masanjia Forced Labor Camp. Yang Hong, other Dafa practitioners and I shouted, "Falun Dafa is good!" on a daily basis.

For upholding our belief we were detained in solitary confinement cells. I recited Dafa and sent forth righteous thoughts at the set times. The guards gagged me, cuffed my hands and tied my legs up. When I double-crossed my legs, they kicked my legs until they turned black and blue, and then they tied my legs to a stool. I held a hunger strike to protest the abuse and they force-fed me. Sometimes they pried my mouth open and sometimes they inserted a tube. They charged me 30 yuan for each force-feeding. The force-fed substance was corn flour porridge. They didn't untie me or un-cuff me, and they didn't open the door after they force-fed me. They didn't let me use the restroom, so sometimes I wet my pants because I could no longer hold it. I asked them, "You are not feeding me for humanitarian reasons; you are persecuting me under the pretense of 'saving' me. You torture me savagely and charge me outrageous fees for the food, and you often call my family and demand money. This is financial persecution. Isn't my physical weakness the result of your persecution? Yet you lie and claim I have an illness."

10. Escaping the den of evil, shouting "Falun Dafa is good!"

My buttocks festered due to long-term detention at the solitary confinement cell, and I was charged a total of 970 yuan for force-feeding, transportation and medical expenses. The police took the 400 yuan from my account and took the money my family sent me.

About 11 days later, division head Li took me out of solitary confinement and sent me to the first floor of the Strictly Controlled Division. In the evening, guard Zhao from Group 1 woke me up and told me to get dressed. They also put me in handcuffs. I asked why they were treating me unfairly. They said that it was for doing the Dafa exercises. I said, "I was sleeping!" Guard Zhao immediately cuffed my hands to the metal pipe at the head of the bed. I said, "I can't sleep with my hands cuffed like this." Zhao slapped my face. I shouted, "Falun Dafa is good!" Guard Zhao ordered people to gag me. Soon, deputy division head Xiang rushed over and gagged me with a towel, and then they taped my mouth shut. Guard Zhang Lei ordered the other perpetrators to cover my face with a coat, and they dragged me to a solitary confinement cell on the fourth floor in another building. During this process, I nearly suffocated. In the evening my hands swelled up after being cuffed for a long time.

Several days later, my left leg swelled up severely, as did my stomach. We were given only half a corn flour bun for each meal, along with a salted cucumber and some cold water. Due to the torture I suffered from force-feeding, I could not eat and my chest and stomach were bloated when I ate anything. I sometimes vomited and this symptom remained for ten days after I returned home.

Once, guard Qiu Ping asked why I didn't wear the labor camp uniform. I said, "Only inmates wear it, so I shouldn't wear it." Qiu Ping told some guards to "get to work" on me. Later, several perpetrators took me to the guards' restroom and wrapped my mouth, face and head with tape, with only my eyes exposed. They twisted my arms and put them behind my back, and then they taped them too. They started to beat me and Qiu Ping said, "Bad luck for you to run into me!" He tried to suffocate me by wrapping tape tightly around my neck. It was hard for me to climb into bed at night after this physical abuse. The next day they came again. They violently pushed me to the ground, stepped on my hair, wrapped my mouth, face and head with tape, and again taped my arms behind my back.

The torture methods against Dafa practitioners are extremely cruel at the Masanjia Forced Labor Camp. The crimes committed against Dafa practitioners are beyond words. However, "A Dafa disciple completely opposes everything arranged by the evil old forces" ("Dafa is Indestructible", Essentials for Further Advancement II), and "At present, in addition to a Dafa disciple's own, personal cultivation, you need to do a large amount of things to clarify the facts." ("Teaching the Fa at the 2004 Chicago Conference").

During the illegal detention at the labor camp, the guards tried to extend my term. I told the guards firmly, "You have already illegally persecuted me for three years. Why are you trying to extend my term instead of releasing me? I am innocent! Jiang Zemin is the criminal." I started a hunger strike and asked for unconditional release.

On the sixth day of my hunger strike, guard Zhang told me that they had phoned my family, and they would pick me up on July 28. When my family met with me, they were shocked and almost didn't recognize me. They confronted the guards, "Why is she in such poor condition? She wasn't like this when she came here." The guards mumbled and said, "She refused to reform and refused to eat."

My family asked, "Is her life more important or is 'reform' more important?" With guilty consciences, the guards walked away. Later they told my family to sign a document. My family said, "We won't sign it. Just look at her!" Guard Guan told me to sign the release form. I wrote down whole-heartedly, "End the persecution, release Dafa practitioners unconditionally and overturn the false charges against them."

With Teacher's help I shouted, "Falun Dafa is good," "Falun Dafa is the righteous Fa," as I walked out of the Masanjia Forced Labor Camp in an open and dignified manner.