Latest News from China - September 7, 2005
- [Gaotang City, Shandong Province] Practitioner Ms. Zhang Zairong Put in the Jinan City Brainwashing Class
- [Guangzhou City, Guangdong Province] Mr. Si Bing Arrested
- [Baoji City, Shaanxi Province] Ms. Zhang Huilan Arrested for Distributing Truth-clarifying Flyers
- [Chengdu City, Sichuan Province] Ms. Huang Xiangling Leads a Homeless Life While Family is Harassed
- [Shuangcheng City, Heilongjiang Province] Li Changxin Sentenced to Two Years of Imprisonment for Clarifying the Truth of Falun Dafa on a Train
- [Tangshan City, Hebei Province] Ms. Li Yaping Sent to a Brainwashing Class for Clarifying the Truth of Falun Dafa and Persuading People to Quit the Chinese Communist Party (CCP)
1. [Gaotang City, Shandong Province] Practitioner Ms. Zhang Zairong Put in the Jinan City Brainwashing Class
During the morning of August 29, 2005, Falun Gong practitioner Ms. Zhang Zairong from Gaotang City was arrested when posting truth-clarifying materials. She is being held in the Jinan City Brainwashing Class.
2. [Guangzhou City, Guangdong Province] Mr. Si Bing Arrested
Practitioner Mr. Si Bing was previously a doctor at the Guangdong Province Nongken Yanling Hospital. In 1999 he was expelled from the hospital and sentenced to three years of forced labor for practicing Falun Gong. He was tortured in the Guangzhou City Chatou Forced Labor Camp. After his release he was sent to the Province Legal System School, a brainwashing class, for five months. Later he was transferred to the Tianhe City Brainwashing Class.
Related phone numbers:
Guangdong Province Sanshui Legal System School: 86-757-87774004
Director Li, female: 86-13702758486 (Cell)
610 Office of Guangzhou City, Wushan District Comprehensive Administration Office: 86-20-85286841, 86-20-87641408
Xie Meixing: 86-20-85289596, 85287596
Address: 39 Wushan Yuezhou Road, Tianhe District, Guangzhou City, Guangdong Province, Zip code: 510640
3. [Baoji City, Shaanxi Province] Ms. Zhang Huilan Arrested for Distributing Truth-clarifying Flyers
Practitioner Zhang Huilan, 58, is a retired employee of the Baoji City Railroad Driver School. Ms. Zhang was healthy and kind.
On August 26, 2005, when Ms. Zhang Huilan was distributing truth-clarifying materials at Shiyangmiao Didian Village, personnel from the Chenchang District Political and Judiciary Committee 610 Office arrested and detained her in the Baoji City Railway Driving School. More than ten people monitored, tortured her and deprived her of sleep. Police cars in black, silver, and gray with numbers Shaan0A4025, Shaan0A2083 and Shaan0A3786 were parked in the yard. More than ten people eat and live at the driving school.
According to an insider, on the eighth day of Ms. Zhang's detention, September 2, people in white were seen walking in the yard, possibly related to her health condition.
Some persons who participated in the persecution:
Chenchang District Political and Judiciary Committee secretaries Jia Fosheng, Gao Zongwen, and Duan Jiuzhou (cell phone: 86-13992722926)
Policemen Kang Baoshuan and Jia Baoqing
4. [Chengdu City, Sichuan Province] Ms. Huang Xiangling Leads a Homeless Life While Family is Harassed
Practitioner Ms. Huang Xiangling from Mulan Town, in the Xindu District of Chengdu City went to hang Falun Gong banners, but the police arrested her and put her into a detention center. She has been held twice at the Tishanhe Police Station, where she was deprived of sleep and put in handcuffs and shackles. Her thighs were beaten so severely that they swelled and became blue. She was handcuffed to a chair around the clock, and the handcuffs cut into her flesh. A month later the detention center authorities issued a release document, but persons from the Mulan Town government and the police station in the Xindu District didn't want to release her, so they held her in the police station. After her release, Ms. Huang started to lead a homeless life to avoid persecution. Her family has been harassed and threatened for the past year. Police claimed that if they found Ms. Huang they would sentence her to six or seven years in prison. Ms. Huang's mother-in-law and her husband are depressed from the intense pressure. They suffer from illness and are skin and bones.
5. [Shuangcheng City, Heilongjiang Province] Li Changxin Sentenced to Two Years of Imprisonment for Clarifying the Truth of Falun Dafa on a Train
In early May 2005, practitioner Li Changxin from Shuangcheng City was arrested for clarifying the truth of Falun Dafa on a train, and sentenced to two years in prison. Li is currently being held at the detention center in the Qiqihar City Railway System Police Division.
Phone number of the detention center, the Qiqihar Railway System Police Division: 86-452-2925918
6. [Tangshan City, Hebei Province] Ms. Li Yaping Sent to a Brainwashing Class for Clarifying the Truth of Falun Dafa and Persuading People to Quit the Chinese Communist Party (CCP)
Practitioner Ms. Li Yaping, 32, from the Fengrun District of Tangshan City, worked at the Fengrun Restaurant affiliated with the Fengrun Hotel. In June 2004 she learned Falun Dafa when she visited Hong Kong and Macau. She was reported to her manager when she clarified the truth of Falun Dafa and persuaded people to quit the CCP and related organizations after she came back from her travels. Her employers sent her to the 610 Office on September 1, 2005. That same day, 610 Office personnel sent her to the Tangshan City Brainwashing Class in the former University of Weaving and Spinning Engineering.
Persons who persecuted her (Country code: 86, Area code: 315. Do not dial area code before cell phone numbers):
Manager Yang Baoguo: 3081388 (office), 3155688 (home), 13903255881 (cell)
Deputy Manager Tang Kaiyan: 3081365
Secretary of the Party Ma Ruizhen: 3081345 (office), 3221066 (home), 13803306313 (cell)
610 Office in the Fengrun New District:
Director Chen Huiliang: 3081050 (office), 5121636 (home), 13933338669 (cell)