(Clearwisdom.net) Falun Dafa practitioner Ms. Ren Shujie (from Shenyang Province) suffered long-term inhuman torture for persisting in her belief and clarifying the truth to people. By the time she was released from Masanjia Forced Labor Camp on December 24, 2004, she was extremely weak and emaciated. At 11:15 PM on September 1, 2005. Ms. Ren passed away.

Practitioner Ms. Ren Shujie
Ms. Ren Shujie, who was emaciated and extremely weak before passing away

Ms. Ren Shujie, 42, was a practitioner from the Tiexi District of Shenyang in Liaoning Province. She was the owner of a fabric shop in the Donghu Market, Hong District. Ms. Ren began to practice Falun Gong in 1998 and benefited mentally and physically. After she became a Dafa practitioner, Ms. Ren became honest and kind and enjoyed helping others. Her customers and the other shop owners regarded her as a good person.

In 2001, the police arrested Ms. Ren for distributing truth-clarifying materials. Around October 2001, because she went on a hunger strike to protest the persecution, the persecutors sent her to the Dabei Prison hospital in Shenyang City. On November 16, she left the prison hospital using righteous thoughts. On May 21, 2002, officers from the Zhonggong Police Station, under the Tiexi District Police Department in Shenyang, abducted Ms. Ren Shujie. The persecutors handcuffed her hands behind her back and slapped her face. They hit the back of her legs with large sticks and forced her to squat on the ground. Later on the persecutors sent her to three years of forced labor. She was detained in Longshan Forced Labor Camp, where officials deprived her of sleep for seven consecutive nights, and police staff Tang Yubao used two electric batons and shocked her for thirty minutes.

During her detention in the forced labor camp, Ms. Ren had to do slave labor. They forced her to do extremely heavy manual labor. During that time, she began a hunger strike that lasted 64 days. In mid-June 2003, Ms. Ren told Tang Yubao to treat older practitioners kindly. Tang shocked her with an electric baton and kicked her. Ms. Ren's mouth was swollen, her eye sockets were bruised and swollen, her eyes were bloodshot, her face was disfigured, and her body was covered with bruises.

In March 22, 2004, Longshan Forced Labor Camp authorities sent Ms. Ren Shujie to the Masanjia Forced Labor Camp. She was ordered to sleep on the cold floor for three months. Ms. Ren Shujie's face became swollen, and her legs showed signs of severe edema. Each time a spot was pressed, an indentation would remain. Ms. Ren also went on a hunger strike at that time. Since Ms. Ren could not eat well, she was extremely weak at the time of her release from the labor camp. She was released on December 24, 2004. Because she still had problems with her esophagus, Ms. Ren was not able to eat normally on her returning home. She grew increasingly weaker, and passed away on September 1, 2005 at 11:15 p.m.

For details of the persecution suffered by Ms. Ren, see the following article and video recordings from Clearwisdom.net:

Practitioner Ms. Ren Shujie from Shenyang, Liaoning Province Is at the Brink of Death from Torture (Photo)

Video Recordings of Practitioners Ren Shujie and Gao Rongrong's Personal Account of the Persecution they Suffered at the Longshan Forced Labor Camp