(Clearwisdom.net) Mr. Xia Diankun was in his 30s and a Falun Dafa practitioner in Tonghua City, Jilin Province. He was sent to Chaoyanggou Forced Labor Camp, where he was tortured. During his time there, Mr. Xia contracted tuberculosis. He was released from the camp in August 2004 and died of tuberculosis in mid-July 2005.

Mr. Lin Qiuyun, was a practitioner in Zhanjiang City, Guangdong Province. During the past several years of persecution, he lived a very difficult life and had to move from place to place to avoid being repeatedly arrested. The persecution affected him mentally and physically. Mr. Lin died on May 27, 2005, leaving his wife and three-year-old son.

Mr. Xu Guoqing was around 74 years old, a practitioner in Yuanqi Village, Gelan Town, Changshou County, Chongqing City. He started practicing Falun Dafa in December 1998. Prior to that he had lung and heart diseases for over six years and endured lengthy hospitalizations to sustain his life. In less than a month after Mr. Xu started practicing Falun Dafa, his sicknesses were healed. He did heavy farm labor in the first half of 1999 but died on July 23, 1999, after hearing the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) propaganda defaming Falun Dafa on the news on July 22, 1999.

Ms. Zhou Cuihua was 60 years old and a practitioner in Nanxiaozhuang Village, Dingxing County, Hebei Province. After she began to practice Falun Dafa in 1998, all her sicknesses disappeared. She went to Beijing twice to appeal for Falun Dafa in 2000 and was twice arrested and taken back for detention in the township government office. Ms. Zhou was beaten in the government office and had 5,000 five thousand yuan extorted from her. She was then harassed repeatedly after her release. Ms. Zhou Cuihua died on January 8, 2004.

Ms. Han Xiufang was 64 years old, a practitioner in Nanxiaozhuang Village, Dingxing County, Hebei Province. She obtained Falun Dafa in 1999 and practiced the exercises in public after July 20, 1999 when the persecution started. Ms. Han was detained in the township government office and had 500 yuan extorted from her. She was harassed many times after her release. Ms. Han Xiufang died on February 9, 2004.