(Clearwisdom.net) In the past few years, more than one hundred Falun Dafa practitioners have been unlawfully detained in Lanzhou Prison. The majority of them were transferred to other prisons after a period of time, but about 30 male practitioners are currently suffering from lengthy persecution in Lanzhou Prison. Female Dafa practitioners are now detained in the women's prison. Below are some of the incidents that the male practitioners suffered under the persecution at Lanzhou Prison.

Persecution facts of Dafa practitioners with known names:

Mr. Li Wenming, 30 years old, was sentenced to 20 years in prison. He is now being persecuted severely in the No. Three Ward and is said to be on a hunger strike.

Mr. Wang Youjiang, 30 years old, was sentenced to 10 years. Due to torture, he now has a stiff back and needs a cane to walk. He is extremely weak and severely mentally traumatized.

Mr. Du Xin, over 30 years old, was sentenced to four years in prison. He was dragged to the "self-examination room" and brutally beaten by prisoners Cao Feng, Wei and others. They took him to the "Team," and forced him to write guarantees to promise to obey the prison regulations. After several months of forced labor Mr. Du was transferred to the Dingxi Prison for further abuse.

Mr. He Jianzhong, 40 years old, was sentenced to seven years in prison. He suffered torture in the confinement room, where he was forced to wear handcuffs, shackles and a prison uniform. After Mr. He stepped out of the confinement room he could not walk, and had to depend on someone or a cane for help. His hair has turned completely white.

Mr. Gao Feng is over 30 years old. He was sentenced to four years in prison for practicing the Falun Gong exercises. He was hung up on "the single bar" many times, handcuffed on an electric pole, and handcuffed in general for long periods of time. Mr. Gao constantly protested the illegal detention with hunger strikes. He was tortured with force-feeding and drug injections. Guards Wang Changlin, Liu Bincheng and others beat Mr. Gao cruelly with electric batons. The skin on his mouth, face, neck and head was swollen, blistered and festering from the beatings. Prisoner He Congshan often brutally beat Gao Feng. The prison police and the prisoners often conducted body and bed searches on him.

Mr. Guang Ziping, over 20 years old, was sentenced to a total of five five-year prison terms. He was brutally beaten by the police in the prison's Ward One. Mr. Guang was handcuffed to a metal door for a long time and he conducted a hunger strike in protest. Later, because he didn't cooperate with the forced labor, guard Yang Dongqiang dragged him to the confinement room by force. His back and limbs were scratched and his clothing was in disarray from the dragging. Mr. Guang was put into handcuffs and shackles, forced to wear the prison uniform, immobilized on a metal chair and force-fed for over twenty days. Furthermore, he was forced to write a guarantee note saying that he would participate in heavy labor after being released from the chair.

Mr. Jing Fashui, over 30 years old, was given a three-year sentence. The prison guards Wang Mingzhong, Liu Runyun, Wang Weihong, Kong and others forced him to watch Dafa-slandering videos repeatedly. They also forced him to write a guarantee statement in exchange for their promise that they would reduce his sentence. Mr. Jing was subjected to forced labor and made to write a guarantee statement monthly.

Mr. Wang Xiaodong, over 30 years old, was sentenced to eight years in prison. He did not cooperate with any of the persecutors' requests. He refused to wear the prison uniform, didn't "report," didn't say "here," didn't count off during the head count, didn't cooperate when ordered to squat, didn't shave his head and didn't answer the "exam" questions. Instead, Mr. Wang requested to practice the exercises. Guard He Liqing beat him savagely many times. Guards Wang Changlin, Zhao and others sent prisoners Zhao Hui, Cao Feng, Ma Ling and He Congshan to force him to wear the prison uniform and shave his head. They shaved his head, resulting in more than a dozen bloody cuts. During the day Mr. Wang was handcuffed onto a metal door; at night he was handcuffed to the bed frame. Prisoners Zhao Hui and Cao Feng beat Wang Xiaodong many times. Later, when he was locked in the confinement room, the guards and prisoners in the confinement room cruelly beat him. After he protested with a hunger strike, Mr. Wang was sent to a prison in the Jinchang District.

Mr. Mao Libing's sentence term is unknown. While he was incarcerated in a detention center and persecuted to the point of being extremely weak, the perpetrators sent him to Lanzhou Prison. Mr. Mao's family has no money. Knowing this, the police set him up. They sent him to a hospital and spent several thousand yuan to treat him. Then they used this incident as bait and forced him to write material against Dafa, "reformation" notices and words to thank the Chinese Communist Party for "saving him."

There are many people detained in Lanzhou Prison who have illnesses, but the prison authorities do not provide them with medical help. Their only purpose for "helping" Mr. Mao was to force him to go against his conscience.

Persecution information about Dafa practitioners whose names we do not know at present:

In the team for newcomers, a Dafa practitioner who refused to cooperate with the persecutors shouted, "Falun Gong will last forever!" The guards and a group of prisoners escorted him out with his head down. The practitioner called out all the way along, which shocked the evildoers and inspired the prisoners throughout the prison wards who heard him and praised him.

In the Ninth Prison Ward, a Dafa practitioner went on a hunger strike to protest the persecution. The guards and prisoners beat him ruthlessly, subjected him to sleep deprivation, force-fed him, and later forced him to perform heavy manual labor sewing footballs.

In the Eighth Prison Ward, a Dafa practitioner didn't cooperate with the guards when he first arrived, and suffered severe beatings. This practitioner was later forced to perform difficult physical labor, polishing precious gemstones. Every day the team needed to get up at 6:00 a.m. and they did not get off work until 11:00 p.m. This kind of labor is quite intense. In addition, because of the guards' viciousness, prisoners were frequently tortured and locked in solitary confinement. The environment is so vicious that some ordinary prisoners committed suicide to escape, while many others attempted to escape. Once, as a prisoner was being beaten to death by the guards, he called out "Save me!" The guards taunted him, saying, "We'll beat you to death; the maximum punishment we would ever get would be a three-year sentence with a fourth year on probation."

In Prison Ward One, the head, Yang Dong, deceived a Dafa practitioner by enticing him with a reduction in sentence and promising him a home visit as bait to force him to write a guarantee note and accept being "reformed".

In the Eleventh Prison Ward, the guards and prisoners cruelly beat an older Dafa practitioner and forbade him from sleeping. After several weeks of continuous monitoring and daily viewing of a video that slandered Dafa, he was eventually forced to write a guarantee statement to reform. He was in extremely weak health, and was still forced to do manual labor, living in extreme fear every moment.

In the Eighth Prison Ward, prison guard Liu Youren abused Dafa practitioners during training who didn't cooperate with the prison drills and did not call "password" on cue. The guards forcibly dragged the practitioners to an office and beat them ruthlessly with electric batons. Later, practitioners in another prison team prepared to discuss this unjust torture with Liu, who was scared of the power of righteous thoughts; therefore, he disappeared. At night, the prison held a secret meeting, fearing that this news would encourage the other Dafa practitioners. They decided to scatter the majority of the Dafa practitioners into different wards.

Once, when a detention center escorted eight practitioners to the prison, the prison guards started to confiscate a Dafa practitioner's book. Because the practitioner refused to release it, the prison guards beat him without remorse. The other Dafa practitioners then shouted, "Don't hit him!" Because there were people from other prison wards and prisoners who were visiting the doctor in the yard, many people were watching. One of the guards was scared of the attention and hurriedly called out, "Don't shout!" Later, he returned two of the Dafa practitioners and an older, weak Dafa practitioner to the detention center; the rest were kept in the prison.

The incidents listed above represent just a small fraction of the atrocities committed in the Lanzhou Prison. Similar incidents are happening daily during this persecution of Falun Dafa. Further details of these situations and the precise figures of how many practitioners have been grossly abused and traumatized are not yet known.