Mr. Wu Dianshan, 53 years old, was from Changtu County, Tieling City in Liaoning Province. In 2001 the police caught him distributing Dafa truth clarification materials. He escaped arrest but was forced to leave home for years to avoid arrest. He suffered tremendous mental pressure in the years living away from home and passed away on July 14, 2005.

Mr. Li Fu, 45 years old, was from Bayan City in Heilongjiang Province. He went to Beijing to validate Dafa in October 2000, was arrested and sent back. He was incarcerated at the Bayan Detention Center where he suffered six months of inhuman abuse and passed away in October 2004.

Mr. Liu Chun was in his fifties and lived in the Chengyang District, Qingdao City in Shandong Province. He was arrested many times for firmly cultivating Dafa. He lost his life due to persecution in 2002.

Mr. Guan Liguo, 54 years old, was from Suihua City in Heilongjiang Province. Mr. Guan began to practice Falun Dafa in May of 1996 and benefited greatly, both physically and spiritually. Since the persecution started, the police often abused and threatened him and searched his home. On February 1, 2001 Mr. Guan was arrested and sentenced to one year of stay in a labor camp. He was imprisoned in Yichun City where he suffered vicious abuses. Mr. Guan passed away on May 25, 2005.

Ms. Yang Shuqin, 67 years old, was retired and lived at the residential area of the Daqing City Fourth Oil Extraction Plant in Heilongjiang Province. After Ms. Yang started practicing Falun Dafa, her stroke, heart disease and arthritis were cured. She went to Beijing to validate Dafa after July 20, 1999 and was arrested. The perpetrators sent her to the local police station. The police searched her home and took away her Dafa books, Master's pictures and her resident ID.

In December 2000 local police station personnel searched her home again and took away Dafa books and truth clarifying materials. They arrested her again and jailed her for sixteen days, during which time she suffered ruthless abuse such as slapping her face, pinching her chin and twisting her arms. After she was released, persons from the police station and the residential committee and from her employer often sent people to monitor, abuse and threaten her. Ms. Yang passed away in December 2001.

Ms. Luan Xiuying, 69 years old, was from Dawanhou Xujia Village, Longkou City in Shandong Province. She had a stroke before practicing Falun Gong and benefited greatly from cultivation. She was arrested during the night of May 18, 2004 when posting truth clarifying materials. She was first jailed in Zhangjiagou for half a month and later sent to the Xiadingjia 610 Office for another six days, but was released for having high blood pressure. She passed away on January 11, 2005.