(Clearwisdom.net) I have experienced cruel persecution six times. Under Teacher's compassionate protection, I have broken through difficulties one after another. I will believe in Teacher forever. I will do the three things well. Below are some of my recent experiences.

On December 25, 2004, at 8 p.m., a fellow practitioner and I posted and distributed truth clarifying materials at a place 20 kilometers away from the city. The police caught us and took us to the police station. They bound my hand to the chair's arm using handcuffs. I refused to answer any of their questions and I solemnly asserted that their arrest was illegal. Falun Gong has taught us to be good people, which is beneficial to both the country and the people. We practitioners are innocent.

The head of the police station punched and kicked us. I sent righteous thoughts to eliminate the evil factors behind him and I said, "For you to beat me, means to beat yourself." As soon as my righteous thoughts came out, he was frightened and pale faced, and drew back his hands. He did not dare to beat me anymore. After that he did not dare to come close to me. Perhaps the evil factors behind him were afraid of being eliminated. Just like Teacher said, "However strong the righteous thoughts are, that's how great the power is." ("Also in a Few Words" Essentials for Further Advancement II)

On the second day, the police asked me to sign the prepared materials, which were a complete lie that the police fabricated, and I refused to sign them. Several policemen violently bound my legs to the sofa arms. They bound my left hand with the handcuffs, then four policemen firmly caught my right hand and pulled my forefinger. I resisted and cried out loudly, "Policemen extort confessions using force!" The policemen turned up the volume of the TV, so as not to let anyone hear my cries. The police even used keys to press on my right forefinger with full force. They made me not be able to resist, and I felt extreme pain. They forced me to press my fingerprints one after another. The four policemen holding me down were exhausted and sweat dripped down their faces.

The policemen brought the fabricated materials and escorted us to the No.1 detention center. On the second morning, policemen asked us why we were detained. I told them, "We were arrested because we disclosed the crimes of how Jiang Zemin persecutes Falun Gong. We can't be guilty of being good people. I did nothing wrong. I will not work for you in the detention center. If I work for you, it means that I am guilty." Because I had strong righteous thoughts, I did not do any work in the detention center. I did not do the morning drill, and I persisted in practicing the Falun Gong exercises, sending righteous thoughts, reciting the Fa, clarifying the truth, and eliminating the evil that attempts to destroy Dafa.

One morning while I was practicing the Falun Gong exercises, the superintendent of the detention center saw me practicing, not participating in the morning drills or working, and even taking a hunger strike. He said to me viciously, "If you still persist in doing things this way, I will use shackles to confine you." I was not scared at all and sent righteous thoughts toward him. He was frightened and did not dare to touch me again. After that, no policemen dared to prevent me from practicing the Falun Gong exercises.

Every day I persisted in practicing the exercises, studying the Fa, sending righteous thoughts, and eliminating the evil. A policeman begged me to do a little work for him. He said that nobody who came into the detention center dared to refuse to work. Even the family members who came to visit needed to work. I said, "I told you the first time you interrogated me that I am not a criminal. I will not join the work and will not cooperate with you. Why do you want me to work? Criminals need to work. I am innocent. What's wrong with practicing Falun Gong and being a good person?" The policemen could not help letting me go. From then on they did not mention the issue of work to me.

I told the police department that their evidence was fabricated and false, and that the fingerprints were obtained by pressing my fingers down by force and were therefore illegal. The Chinese Communist Party authorities not only refused to handle the case fairly, but also wanted to sentence me to two and a half years in a forced labor camp. During the few months I spent in the detention center, the persecution made me get high blood pressure and heart disease. The police saw that I had a serious illness and feared that I might die in jail, so they sent me to the Sanshui Labor Camp. Sanshui saw that I had a serious illness, so they refused to accept me, and sent me back to the detention center.

After one month of cruel torture, the police could do nothing. They feared that I might die in jail, so they released me for medical treatment. I broke through the evil persecution once again.