(Clearwisdom.net) Mr. Hou Hei, 70, was a resident of Chizhongdian Village, Wanjin Town, Zhaoling District, Tahe City, Henan Province. He was a technician at the No. 1 Paper Mill of Tahe City. In 1999, Mr. Hou went to Beijing to clarify the truth, after which the police arrested and took him to a brainwashing center. After he was released, he went a second time to Beijing. The police arrested him again and took him to a brainwashing center. The persecutors tortured and threatened him, and also ransacked his home many times. Mr. Hou died in 2004.

Mr. Zheng Honghai, 68, was a resident of Tuogou Village, Deng Town, Yancheng County, Tahe City, Henan Province. Around July 20, 1999, Mr. Zheng went to Beijing to appeal for and validate Dafa. The police arrested him and took him to a brainwashing center, ransacked his home, and tortured him many times. On August 20, 2004, the police ransacked his home again and threatened him. At that time, Mr. Zheng was reading the book Zhuan Falun. The police snatched the book from him. Zheng said, "Teacher Li's book is more precious than my life - taking the book away from me will kill me." The police ignored him and took the book away. Within three days, Mr. Zheng passed away.

Ms. Su Fang was a resident of Huadian City, Jilin Province. In March 1996, she and her sister Su Fen began to practice Falun Dafa. Ms. Su Fen recovered from all her illnesses after she cultivated in Dafa. After the persecution started on July 20, 1999, Ms. Su Fang persisted in cultivating, despite severe persecution by the Huadian City 610 Office. The persecutors forced her family members to monitor her, using contemptible methods, and to interfere with her practicing the exercises. Ms. Su Fang did not cooperate with the persecutors. She lived a hard life already, yet the persecutors harassed and tortured her many times. As a result, she developed some illness symptoms and died on September 21, 2002. Her sister Su Fen gave in to the persecutors and suffered a recurrence of her former illnesses. She passed away on May 30, 2001.

Ms. Yan Xiulin, 80, was a resident of Lanzhou City, Gansu Province. She began to practice Falun Dafa in 1997. Shortly after that, all her illnesses disappeared. After July 20, 1999, the persecution of other practitioners made her suffer mentally and physically. She died in April 2002 from an illness.

Mr. Gao Xichen, 78, was a resident of Yanshan Town, Fujin City, Heilongjiang Province. He began to practice Falun Dafa in spring 1996, after which he enjoyed good health. After July 20, 1999, his three children were detained for validating Dafa. The local police often came to his home and harassed him. The persecution severely hurt his mind and body, and consequently he stopped cultivating. He suffered a stroke in April 2000 and developed diabetes. Although he received medical treatment, it was ineffective. He passed away in November 2000.