(Clearwisdom.net) Ms. Guo Henghong, 36, was an employee of Hubei Cheqiao Co. Ltd. She was fired by her company because she persisted in practicing Falun Gong. She was arrested three times, and was subjected to shackles, tortures and brutal force-feeding. She passed away in July 2002.

Ms. Guo Henghong started to practice Falun Gong in 1996. She got along well with people afterwards, and did a wonderful job at her workplace. Since the Chinese Communist Party started to persecute Falun Gong on July 20, 1999, Guo has been arrested, detained, and brainwashed many times.

Ms. Guo however, did not comprimise her belief. The 610 Office pressured her factory's management many times, and threatened to disqualify the factory from "Star Company" status because there was someone in the factory practicing Falun Gong. When Guo went to Beijing to clarify the truth, the 610 Office in Gong An County took 10,000 yuan from her factory, and sent people to Beijing to look for her. Guo was illegally arrested and detained for a long time in the Gong An detention center. A short time later, Guo's factory accompanied the corrupt authorities to persecute her economically and cut off her financial resources. Although Guo had worked in the factory for ten years, the company gave her only 4,000 yuan and fired her.

The authorities monitored Guo by sending people to watch her house. One time, approximately eight police officers lead by Zhou Liangqing broke into her house, and took her to a detention center in Gong'an County where she was brutally persecuted. There was even one time when Ms. Guo and several other practitioners were reciting the Fa, when policeman Liu Guohua violently slapped her.

In January 2001, Liao Xuesheng and four others from the 610 Office broke down the door of Ms. Guo's home, and forcibly took her to the detention center. Because she did not bow to the evil's orders and requirements, she was brutally beaten many times, and forced to wear shackles and handcuffs. The evil persons used the heavy shackles and handcuffs to torture her. During the time when Guo appealed by refusing to eat, she was force-fed several times. Ms. Guo was released in June 2001 when the force-feeding made her stomach bleed. She was forced to become homeless to avoid further persecution.

Ms. Guo Huanhong died in July 2002.