(Clearwisdom.net) Ms. Jiang Yuji is a Falun Dafa practitioner from Xinmin Township, Pi County, Chengdu City. The 610 Office in Beijing illegally detained her and placed her in a brainwashing center for "transformation" when she went to Beijing to appeal for justice for Falun Dafa in 2000. They released her only after they had extorted 2,000 yuan.

Jiang Yuji went to Beijing to appeal for Falun Dafa again in 2001, but was arrested and detained in a detention center in Pi County. The local authorities tried to extort 20,000 yuan from her family members. Because her family refused to cooperate with their unlawful demands, the police forcefully broke open the door to get into the family's house and stole the only valuable thing there - food stores worth thousands of yuan.

Jiang Yuji once recited the Fa with fellow practitioners in the detention center. The director of the police department, whose family name is Zhang, dragged Jiang Yuji and the others out to beat them after he noticed them reciting. Zhang kicked, trampled, and shocked Ms. Jiang with electric batons until she lost consciousness. A policewoman named Geng Jun, however, said that Jiang Yujie was faking death.

Since Jiang Yuji refused to be "transformed", she was then detained in Zizhongnanmusi Women's Forced Labor Camp for two years. During this period, the prison guards in Team Five directed the prisoners to force-feed Jiang Yujie. They used a hard tool to pry open her mouth, which caused her teeth to become loose. Ms. Jiang's feet were kicked to the point that she could not walk properly.

The female prison guard of Team Seven, Zhang Xiaofang, punished Ms. Jiang many times by forcing her to stand during the day, and forbidding her to sleep at night. She even tied Jiang Yuji up to a big tree for a long time. Many other Falun Dafa practitioners were often tied up on that tree. Not long after, the branches and leaves became dried up and died. Jiang Yuji developed heart disease and became mentally disoriented under the relentless cruel persecution of the prison guards.

On New Year's Day 2003, the prison guards saw that Jiang Yuji was about to die, so they asked Jiang Yuji's family to pick her up and give her medical treatment. However, after she got home, they often called to harass her family. The local authorities also went to her home to harass her from time to time. Jiang Yuji left home in June 2003, suffering greatly under both mental and physical persecution. No one has known her whereabouts since then.

July 7, 2005