(Clearwisdom.net) (Follow up report by Minghui reporter) Our sources informed us that Ms. Gao Rongrong was arrested near the United States Consulate in the Heping District of Shengyang City on March 6, 2005. Practitioner Sun Shiyou, who was with her, was arrested at the same time. Sun Shiyou's current whereabouts are unknown. After Ms Gao's death, the head of the local 610 Office, staff from Masanjia Forced Labor Camp and the Luxun Fine Arts College's Party Committee assistant secretary visited Ms. Gao's home and coerced the family into having her body cremated immediately. Once her body was at the Wenguantuan Funeral Home, Ms. Gao's family members were strongly discouraged from paying their respects. Police are monitoring the area around Ms. Gao's home.

High Resolution Picture

Gao Rongrong

1. Gao Rongrong Was Secretly Held at Masanjia Forced Labor Camp Since She was Arrested

After her arrest, Gao Rongrong was secretly held at the Masanjia Forced Labor Camp. Gao's family members had called the head of the camp, Su Jing, who in the beginning categorically denied that Ms. Gao was held there. Gao's mother went numerous times to Masanjia. Finally, Su Jing could no longer keep up the farce and disclosed that Ms. Gao had been sent to the University Hospital emergency room on June 6, 2005.

On June 12, Ms. Gao Rongrong went into a coma and did not respond to external stimuli. Her family members noticed after they arrived at the hospital that 20 plus people were monitoring her. They went as far as asking the doctor frequently and in front of Ms. Gao's mother when she would die.

2. The Doctor Suspected that Gao Rongrong Had Been Injected with Harmful Drugs

The doctors divulged that a brain scan revealed that Ms. Gao Rongrong's brain looked abnormal. The doctor suspected that the abnormality was due to her having been injected with harmful drugs. Her family members demanded that all medical records taken at Masanjia and the University hospital be turned over to them. This request was refused without explanation.

3. Escalating the Persecution and Colluding to Hide the Truth

During the three months after Gao Rongrong was abducted and missing, staff from the involved organizations, including Shenyang Zhangshi Forced Labor Camp, Masanjia Forced Labor Camp, the Liaoning Province Courts and the Provinces Forced Labor Bureau gave the same message, "Don't worry, the law will severely punish those responsible! You don't need to search any more. Go home and wait! Those in supervisory positions who hold responsibility are still reviewing the case. This time, the delay has nothing to do with Gao Rongrong. The review centers on the people who arrested her. As soon as they resolve these issues, she will come home. We will then talk about the treatment for her legs. We need to decide if she should go home for the treatment or if we should treat it here. This all will be discussed later." At no time did anyone involved and in the know mention that Gao Rongrong was on a hunger strike and she had grown very weak.

Insiders tell us that with regards to Gao Rongrong's earlier rescue by fellow Falun Gong practitioners, the authorities were worried that their crimes would be exposed further worldwide. Luo Gan, the Head of the Central 610 Office got personally involved. He and No.26 in the Ministry of Public Security viewed this as an important case. The Shenyang City Security Bureau created a "Special Working Group." They set up a special office and interrogation room in the small white building of Zhangshi Forced Labor Camp. All practitioners suspected to have any connection with Ms. Gao Rongrong were taken there for interrogation. They publicly announced their names on websites, and followed and monitored these practitioners for the most opportune time to abduct them.

At the end of February and early March of 2005, everyone who had been involved in the rescue of Gao Rongrong was abducted and taken to Zhangshi Forced Labor Camp and from there to Masanjia Female Forced Labor Camp and Shenxin Forced Labor Camp. Meanwhile, they kept Gao Rongrong's whereabouts secret after she was again abducted on March 6. Gao Rongrong's parents had returned to Shenyang after an out-of-town trip and found that Gao had disappeared. Staff from the Shenyang Public Security Bureau, Heping Sub-bureau and the local police station kept passing the buck, and refused to disclose her whereabouts. Her former employer, Luxun Fine Arts Institute, even issued a phony document in late March, in which they alleged that Ms. Gao Rongrong had left China.

Falun Gong practitioner Sun Shiyou, who was at the time with Gao, was also abducted. They had been near the United States Consulate, located in the Heping District, Shenyang City. No one knows where he is either. His wife Dong Jingzhe was brutally persecuted at Masanjia and has been on a hunger strike for close to four months. It was reported that Dong Jingzhe's legs were fractured from the torture.

In March 2005, Gao Rongrong's parents went to Zhangshi Forced Labor Camp to inquire about the situation of Gao. Shi Fengyou who was in charge of brainwashing told them, "The Zhangshi Re-education Center had not accepted Gao Rongrong, but he had seen Gao Rongrong at the Masanjia hospital." Later, though, he changed his statement, and said that he saw Gao Rongrong when he took Dong Jingya (another abducted Falun Dafa practitioner) to Masanjia Forced Labor Camp. Shi Fengyou stated, "The situation is under control. You don't need to look any further. Her legs have not returned to normal. She can't stand upright yet. When all is well, she will be sent home. She is doing fine."

Gao Rongrong's father asked: "Has Luo Gan become interested in this case?" Shi Fengyou answered: "Luo Gan has given direction, as this matter has too big of a worldwide impact. Let us 'handle the situation well'."

Gao Rongrong's elderly parents went again to Masanjia Forced Labor Camp. No one dared to come to meet with them. Only after intense persistence did the manager Su Jing come to meet with them. Su Jing said, "It can be said that Gao Rongrong is at Masanjia, though she is not here in person." She said that even she was unable to see Gao Rongrong, as the appropriate authorities were interrogating her.

In early April, Ms. Gao's elderly parents visited Masanjia again. They found Su Jing and asked about Gao Rongrong's hunger strike. Su said: "At this time everything is well. She is eating very well." Ms. Gao's mother asked, "Didn't you say that you were unable to see Gao Rongrong? How can you be so sure that she is eating well?" Su replied, "I have been informed about it. I do know."

They asked where Gao Rongrong was and requested to see her in person. Su Jing refused the request and told them to go home. She said that they had to wait for instructions from those at higher levels handling her case.

Gao Rongrong's family went to Masanjia many times, requested to see her and asked for her release. A deputy with the surname Zhao (female) came to see them every time. At one time, Gao Rongrong's mother asked about Gao's broken legs and requested to see her. Zhao said: "She is doing well. You don't need to worry about having to bring food for her." The mother suggested again that she would take Ms. Gao home to nurse her legs, Zhao claimed: "We can't let her go home the way she looks at this time. The social impact would not be good."

The persecution is the real reason for the negative effect on society and the associated international impact. Yet, the Chinese Communist regime, which is the primary criminal in the persecution, not only does not end the suppression and the inhuman treatment of practitioners, but also increases its efforts to cover the truth and escalates the persecution significantly. In addition, it accuses the victims of causing the negative impact on society. This is a distinctive characteristic of the criminal and autocratic nature of the CCP.

4. Using the Excuse of "Orders from Above" and Collaborate in the Persecution

Ms. Gao's family members put much effort into searching for her, including requesting information from relevant government offices. They told the officials, "Ms. Gao was disfigured from electric shock batons; her leg was broken from torture. Yet, the perpetrators are not punished. According to the forced-labor regulations, because she is a victim who has been seriously injured, she should not be detained."

Shi Fengyou from the Zhangshi Forced Labor Camp, Su Jing and Vice Director Zhao from the Masanjia Forced Labor Camp, and officials from the provincial judiciary department and the forced labor bureau all said that the law will accordingly punish the perpetrators. They told the family to go home and wait for more information and that "authorities above" had not reached a conclusion regarding the case. "This time, Gao Rongrong is not in trouble; the people who carried her away are in trouble, not Ms. Gao. We will send her home once the case is wrapped up. Furthermore, we will discuss the issue of treating her legs - whether to treat her first or let her go home and receive treatment there." From the beginning to the end of the inquiries, no one mentioned that Ms. Gao was on a hunger strike and in critical condition during the discussions.

On June 6, 2005, members of the Masanjia Forced Labor Camp sent Ms. Gao from the Dabei Prison Hospital in Shenyang City to the No. 1 Affiliated Hospital of China Medical University for emergency care. However, when Ms. Gao's parents went to Masanjia on June 10 to visit her, a male director of the Dabei Prison Hospital named Wang said to them, "We did not want to take her, but since we received an "order from above," we had to. We will follow any orders we receive about whether to let you visit her or when to release her." He never mentioned that by that time, Ms. Gao was in critical condition and had been sent to No. 1 Affiliated Hospital.

5. Intentionally Causing Ms. Gao's Death

High Resolution Picture

Ms. Gao Rongrong's medical death certificate

Around 9 a.m. on June 12, 2005, after receiving a notice, Mr. Gao's family members went to the hospital. They saw Ms. Gao with a respirator in her mouth - she was unconscious and emaciated. All her organs were failing. Her face, particularly the left side, was still covered with scars from the electric shock batons.

One of the family members has medical knowledge. The relative immediately realized that Ms. Gao's nutrients were not sufficient - in fact, the nutrients did not fit her condition. The family member concluded that Ms. Gao's body was failing because she had not had food for a long time. The emergency room doctor in charge of Ms. Gao's case said, "She was in critical condition when she arrived here on June 6."

Ms. Gao's family members asked the guards from the Masanjia Forced Labor Camp who were posted by her room, "Why is she in such a condition? Why didn't you notify us earlier?" The guards all said that they had just started working for the labor camp, so they did not know anything about Ms. Gao.

Meanwhile, some persecutors stayed around Ms. Gao's home. They told Ms. Gao's neighbors, "Ms. Gao Rongrong is on a hunger strike, and she is dying."

On June 16, 2005, Ms. Gao died in the emergency room of the No. 1 Affiliated Hospital of China Medical University. She was only 37 years old when she died. The same previously mentioned persecutors, who kept saying that the "higher authorities" had not reached a conclusion regarding this case are now pressuring Ms. Gao's family members to cremate her body and destroy all evidence of the torture.

High Resolution Picture

The depositing agreement of Gao Rongrong's remains

6. Wei Ershen, Vice Principal of Luxun Fine Arts College, is also responsible

High Resolution Picture

Ms. Gao's work ID in Luxun Fine Arts College

Wei Ershen, vice principal of Luxun Fine Arts College, is also responsible for Ms. Gao's death. Wei is a representative of the National People's Congress and the vice director of the China Fine Arts Association. Simply because Ms. Gao clarified the truth to students at Luxun Fine Arts College, Wei had her abducted and taken to the Longshan Forced Labor Camp, where she was disfigured. Afterwards, her family members many times asked Wei for help. Yet, as the vice principal of the college and a representative of the National People's Congress, Wei ignored them completely. It is said that Wei often travels abroad as a tourist.

Luxun Fine Arts College

Contact Information for Luxun Fine Arts College

The Luxun Fine Arts College was previously called the Yanan Luxun Fine Arts School, which was founded in 1938. Luxun Fine Arts College is currently located in the Nanhu High-Tech Development District of Shenyang City.

Address: No. 19 Sanhao Street, Heping District, Shenyang City, Liaoning Province, 110003

Phone: 86-24-23932651

Fax: 86-24-23930671

Address of Affiliated Middle School: No. 146 Wanghuazhong Street, Dongling District, Shengyang City, 110045

Two Perpetrators Directly Responsible for Ms. Gao's Death:

Tang Yubao: deputy head of Brigade Two, male, around 47 years of age, police ID number 2116065, lives in the Xinggong Street Judicial Bureau Dormitory in the Tiexi District. Perpetrator Fawanghuihui work ID number 12697. Before Ms. Gao was disfigured, Tang caused the death of practitioner Ms. Wang Xiuyuan. Ms. Wang was a 52-year-old resident of Shenhe District, Shenyang City.

Team leader of Brigade Two: Jiang Zhaohua


Longshan Forced Labor Camp, Shenyang City

Address: Lizigou #97, Zhujia Township, Dongling District, Shenyang City, Liaoning Province, Zip code: 110173 Main switchboard: 86-24-24760033

Li Fengshi: head of labor camp, in his 40s, lives near South Shima Road Market in the Heping District

Brigade Two: 86-24-24761745, 24761735, 24760033 ext. 8222

Wang Jinghui: head of Brigade Two, female, in her 40s

Team leaders of Brigade Two: Jiang Zhaohua, Wang Jichang, Wang Chunmei and others

Brigade One: 86-24-24760624, 86-24-24760033 ext. 8212, 86-24-24760033 ext. 8213

Yue Jun: head of Brigade One, male, 33 years of age

Yang Min: deputy head of Brigade One; female, in her 30s

Heads of the camp administration: Wei Mintang, Jiang Yubo, Wang Xuetao, 86-24-24761735

Zhang Xiaoqiu: head of the Life and Hygiene Division

Li Wuyi: labor camp doctor

Shenyang City Judicial Bureau

Address: North Heping Street, Shenyang City, Liaoning Province, Zip code: 110014

Zheng Chaoquan: head of the Judicial Bureau

Zhang Xiansheng: deputy head of the Judicial Bureau

Li Rongchen: head of the Forced Labor Administration Division of the Judicial Bureau

Phone: 86-24-22852378, 22855022, 22825808

Liu Bo: division head, 86-13804006266(mobile phone), 86-24-22855027(office)

Ji: division head, 86-24-22855027(office)

Secretarial Section: 86-24-22824660

Organization Section: 86-24-22855034

Propaganda Section: 86-24-22700704

Under the state terrorist policies of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP), the 610 Office systematically carries out Jiang Zemin's orders of "defaming their [Falun Gong practitioners'] reputations, bankrupting them financially, destroying them physically," and "practitioners tortured to death will be recorded as suicide cases, do not identify the body; cremate locally." As a result, many Falun Gong practitioners have been tortured to death or injured. Countless families have been torn apart, and hundreds of thousands of practitioners have been forced to leave home and become destitute to avoid being imprisoned. Millions of practitioners' family members, friends and colleagues have been subjected to various degrees of brainwashing, and many have been drawn into participating in the persecution. Despite layers of information blockades, it has been verified through non-governmental sources that more than 2,600 Falun Gong practitioners have died from persecution. These are only the cases uncovered so far. Among them, about 55% were women, and about 57% of the women were more than 50 years old.