(Clearwisdom.net) On the afternoon of June 21, 2005, French Falun Gong practitioners peacefully gathered outside the Chinese Embassy in Paris. They strongly condemned the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) for brutally torturing Falun Gong practitioner Gao Rongrong to death. They called for an immediate end to the persecution of Falun Gong and for the murderers to be brought to justice.

¸ß¾«¶ÈͼƬ ¸ß¾«¶ÈͼƬ ¸ß¾«¶ÈͼƬ

French practitioners protest the CCP's atrocities

Outside the Embassy, Falun Gong practitioners demonstrated the exercises, sent forth righteous thoughts and distributed leaflets to passersby. Practitioners also read a statement in both Chinese and French explaining how Gao Rongrong died as a result of persecution by the CCP and how brutally the CCP was persecuting Falun Gong practitioners, as witnessed or personally experienced by three former Chinese officials who recently defected to Australia. They displayed banners reading "Protest Against the CCP for Using Excruciating Methods to Torture Falun Gong Practitioner Gao Rongrong to Death." A banner with pictures taken at anti-torture exhibitions read in French, "Falun Gong Practitioners in China are Tortured to Death."

The picture of Gao Rongrong, whose face was disfigured from electric baton shock torture for refusing to renounce her belief, and the boards showing the severe persecution suffered by Falun Gong in China attracted many passersby, who stopped and looked. One French woman stood in front of the boards and looked for a long time. She read the boards very carefully and said to us, "I have been to China touring and working many times, but I have never known that such a thing as this is happening. What can I do for you?" There was another French couple who also stood in front of the boards for a long time and did not leave. They said, "We worked in China before, but we had never heard about this cruel persecution happening there. We will tell our friends the truth of this persecution."

There was also one gentleman from the UK, who when he looked at our boards, said to us, "I thought such cruel violence had stopped after the end of World War Two. I am so surprised to know that such a brutal persecution is still occurring in China at this time. It is really cruel beyond words. This persecution should stop immediately!" Afterwards, they all signed their names on the petition forms.

The genocide against Falun Gong has a distinct difference from other persecutions in history because this persecution has been carried out covertly. It is also covered up by the experience and guile that the CCP has accumulated through its political tussles over the last several decades. Meanwhile, the media and governments all around the world pretend to be deaf and numb to this persecution because they are swayed by the Chinese Communist Party's lure of economic gain and their intimidation tactics. However, despite the media blockage by the CCP, Falun Gong practitioners today are capable of spreading the truth to nearly every corner of the world.

The evil people are most afraid of being exposed. Nevertheless, the CCP arrested Gao Rongrong for the second time, which is said to have had a "huge international effect," and they tortured her to death. This can only lead to broader concerns from the international community and people from all walks of life.

Falun Gong practitioner Gao Rongrong was moved to the Longshan Forced Labor Camp by the Chinese police in July 2003. On the afternoon of May 7, 2004 at 3:00 p.m., Gao Rongrong was called to the office by the camp leaders Tang Yubao and Jiang Zhaohua. She was then shocked by electric batons continuously for seven hours, which caused her face to be severely disfigured. Under the threat of death, some local Falun Gong practitioners published the pictures of her disfigured face after the torture. This came to the attention of people in all sectors of society. On October 5, 2004, a group of Falun Gong practitioners successfully rescued Gao Rongrong. Afterwards, the CCP sought to take a rampant revenge against Gao Rongrong and those practitioners who revealed the truth. Around March 8-9, 2005, Gao Rongrong was unfortunately arrested again. On June 16, 2005, Gao Rongrong died as a result of the persecution.

Source: http://clearharmony.net/articles/200506/27363.html