Falun Dafa Practitioner Zhao Lixuan from Shenyang City Missing Since 2000

Ms. Zhao Lixuan is 34 years old. She lived at 48 Tengfeiyi Street, Tiexi District, Shenyang City (the dormitory compound of Shenyang Medical University). Zhao Lixuan graduated from Shenyang Industrial College in 1996. She learned Falun Dafa in college. She was assigned to the Technical Division, Xiguang Machinery Factory, Shenyang City. In 1997, she married Mr. Li, who was an officer in the Party Office of Shenyang Medical University. She had a son, Li Muyu, in January 1999.

After the persecution started in July 1999, Zhao Lixuan twice went to Beijing to clarify the truth about Falun Dafa, but was arrested and sent back to Shenyang. The police ordered her to write a letter stating that she would not go to Beijing again. Ms. Zhao refused to cooperate with the perpetrators. The police sent her to the "Legal Training Class" in Longshan Forced Labor Camp, Shenyang City, even though she was still breast-feeding her son. In August, Ms. Zhao and several other Falun Dafa practitioners went on a hunger strike after their request for release was denied. In September, they were forced-fed. Because they did not give in, they were sent to a "self-reformation" school or drug rehabilitation center for further torture. Due to the torture, Zhao Lixuan became extremely frail. With the promise of her family members to watch her closely, she was released in mid-September. On October 4, Zhao Lixuan, her husband Li Muyi, and her son went to her mother's house in Huludao. On the afternoon of October 19, her mother was talking with neighbors. When her mother turned around, she could not find Zhao Lixuan. Her mother immediately asked for help to search for her, but could not find her. Ms. Zhao's whereabouts are still unknown.

Falun Dafa Practitioner Yi Decheng from Dalian Has Been Missing Since 2004

Mr. Yi Decheng is 35 years old. He was an accountant for Dalian Railway North Cargo. On October 1, 2000, he went to Beijing to validate Falun Dafa and was arrested on Tiananmen Square. He was illegally detained in Masanjia Forced Labor Camp for three years. At the end of 2003, he was released back to his work unit. Mr. Yi was reassigned to do janitorial work. Because he refused to accept "transformation," he was closely monitored. Fellow practitioners attempted to send him Dafa books but were unsuccessful. Local governmental officials continued to persecute Yi Decheng and threatened that he would be sent to Guangshan Forced Labor Camp if he still refused to accept "transformation." Later, Yi Decheng went missing. Fellow practitioners tried to search for him but could not find him. They also asked for help to search for him in his hometown. So far, nothing has been heard of his situation.

May 05, 2005