(Clearwisdom.net) Ms. Han Cuiping, age 42, was a practitioner in Ganzhou City, Jiangxi Province, and had worked at the Culture Building. In 2001 she went to Beijing to appeal for Falun Gong, and was unlawfully arrested. When the local police brought her back from Beijing, she was already dead from unknown causes.

Ms. Xie Ruyi was also a practitioner in Ganzhou City. In 2001 she went to Beijing to appeal for Falun Gong and was arrested by police. She was persecuted at the Ganzhou City Detention Center, where she was harassed and threatened. Ms. Xie was extremely sad and depressed, which made her various former illness symptoms return. She died in 2001.

Mr. Tang Jianwei, about 40 years old, was an employee at the Construction Material Plant in Nanchang City, Jiangxi Province. To spread the Fa, he volunteered to do a great deal of Dafa work before 1999. After July 1999, Xiong Xin, Fan Xiaogang and other officials from the Political Security Team went to his home to harass him. They tightly monitored Mr. Tang's daily life, forbidding him from practicing Falun Gong. Mr. Tang's old illness - liver ascites - recurred. He passed away in August 2001.

Mr. Xu Youpeng, age 48, was a practitioner from Luqiao Town, Dingyuan City, Anhui Province. He obtained the Fa in 1996. Later, his whole family started practicing Falun Gong. After July 20, 1999, officers from the local police station persecuted his family. Police unconstitutionally searched his residence numerous times. Mr. Xu's residence was constantly monitored, and his family members were followed. All this made Mr. Xu's wife mentally unstable for a while, but Mr. Xu persisted in practicing Dafa. He never wrote any guarantee statement. Due to various mental pressures and persecution he became sick. His condition worsened, and Mr. Xu died at the end of 2001.

Mr. Wang Yuanjun, 64, was a practitioner in Wuhan City, Hubei Province. Before practicing Falun Dafa he had multiple illnesses and was unable to walk properly. When he started the practice in 1993, all his illnesses disappeared. He was healthy, mentally and physically. The persecution of Falun Dafa that began on July 20, 1999, caused him enormous stress, especially when his wife was illegally arrested and sent to a brainwashing class and detention center. Moreover, personnel from the local 610 Office, the street committee, and the neighborhood committee continued to harass him, calling him and going to his residence to intimidate him. All this trauma caused his old illnesses to recur. Mr. Wang passed away on September 30, 2004.

Mr. Zhang Guanglin, age 68, lived at Anqiu Village, Huangqibao Town, Anqiu City, Shandong Province. Before practicing Falun Gong, he was treated for multiple diseases. In the fall of 1998 he started practicing Falun Gong and reached a state of good health. After July 20, 1999, during the brutal persecution, he handed out truth clarification materials. Officials from the Huangqibao Town Police Station searched his home, detained him for 15 days, and took him to the local 610 Office to be brainwashed. They forced him to write the three statements. Mr. Zhang suffered from extreme physical and mental stress. In the fall of 2003 he declared the "three statements" he had written to be null and void. Because of the severe mental abuse, he lost his memory. Mr. Zhang died on December 5, 2004.

Ms. Yuan Zexiu, around 60 years old, lived in Yidao Village, Yidao Town, Laizhou City, Shandong Province. After 1999, she was arrested and subjected to brainwashing many times. Around May 1, 2004, when she and another practitioner, Mr. Li Guochun, handed out truth clarification materials, they were both arrested. A few months later they were illegally sent to the Wangcun Forced Labor Camp. The labor camp didn't accept Ms. Yuan because of her illness. She returned home to Laizhou City on parole. On January 25, 2005, Ms. Yuan passed away. To date, Mr. Li Guochun is still detained at Wangcun Forced Labor Camp.

Mr. Jiang Yimin, age 60, lived in Jiangjia Village, Jitai Town, Shouguang City, Shandong Province. He used to suffer liver disease. After practicing Falun Gong, the illness disappeared without any medical treatment. Authorities from the judicial office in Jitai Town arrested him in 2001. They tortured him ruthlessly for 20 days. When he got back home, the old liver disease returned. Mr. Jiang died on August 15, 2003.

Mr. Wu Guizi and his wife Ms. Zhang Shuying were practitioners in Yinzi Town, Rongcheng City, Shandong Province. Since July 20, 1999, the CCP and Jiang's regime followers have persecuted Falun Dafa and practitioners. The couple's daughter was sent to a labor camp. Mr. Wu and Ms. Zhang suffered from extreme trauma. One of them died on June 25, 2003. The other one died on July 5, 2003.

Mr. Qi Zhanshan, age 73, lived in Qijia Village, Jitai Town, Shouguang City, Shandong Province. He used to suffer from coronary problems and lung disease. After practicing Falun Gong, the illnesses vanished without medical treatment. After July 20, 1999 the town officials went to his residence and forbid him from practicing. They took away his Dafa books. These incidents made his old illnesses recur. Mr. Qi died on January 11, 2005.

Mr. Jia Zhongliang, age 65, lived at 6-9-18 North Lane, Shenliao Road, Yuhong District, Shenyang City, Liaoning Province. He was a retired worker from the Shenyang Air Compressor Machinery Factory. Early in 2001 he was abducted and unlawfully sent for two years to the Shenyang Zhangshi Re-Education Center, where he suffered physical and mental hardships. The center released him, and Mr. Jia passed away in the spring of 2002.

Ms. Gong Yurong, 64, lived at Miaoxi Village, Lingbei Town, Lingyuan City, Liaoning Province. After she started practicing Falun Dafa in 1995, her health was great. Following the beginning of the persecution of Falun Gong on July 20, 1999, Ms. Gong persisted in practicing and protecting Dafa. Personnel from the town office, the local police station, and officials from her own village went to her residence to harass her numerous times. They monitored her and followed her around. A village committee member named Su Fengshan confiscated Ms. Gong's ID card and gave it to the police station in Lingbei Town. The authorities abducted Ms. Gong's daughter twice and sent her to a detention center because she practiced Falun Gong. Her daughter's abduction hit Ms. Gong hard, physically and mentally. One night in November 2002, Li Xinhai, an officer from the police station and Yao Futian, a village committee member, suddenly appeared at her home and demanded her daughter's photo. Unable to endure their threats and harassment, Ms. Gong passed out. She was given intravenous infusions and was not able to get out of her bed for ten days. Ms. Gong passed away two weeks later.

Mr. Sun Shengcai, age 61, was a practitioner in Zhengfeng village, Dancheng Town, Shuangcheng City, Heilongjiang Province. In 2000 he went to Beijing to validate the Fa and was illegally detained at the 2nd Detention Center in Shuangcheng City. They didn't release him until they had extorted 3,000 yuan from his family. After returning home he suffered from severe mental stress. Mr. Sun's health got worse. He died in June 2002.

Ms. Sun Yaxian, age 57, was a practitioner who lived on Tuanjie Street, Shuangcheng City, Heilongjiang Province. After the persecution of Falun Gong by Jiang's regime began, officials from the street committee often harassed and threatened her. Ms. Sun passed away on March 7, 2002.

Ms. Zhang Guangwen, 38, lived in Shuangcheng City, Heilongjiang Province. She obtained the Fa in 1996. In 2000 Ms. Zhang went to Beijing to appeal for Falun Gong and to clarify the truth and was arrested. She once held a hunger strike for two days in protest of her illegal arrest and was later released. This practitioner died in July 2004.

Ms. Tong Chun, age 49, was a practitioner in Changchun City, Jilin Province. She suffered from throat cancer for over ten years. In 1998 she started practicing Falun Dafa, and her health got better. After Jiang's regime started to persecute Falun Dafa, she lost the opportunity to cultivate in a group environment. Officers from the local police station often went to her home to harass her, which adversely affected her health. She passed away in 2004.

Ms. Liu Shuxiang, 73, was a practitioner in Yitong Town, Jilin Province. Her eldest daughter went to Beijing to validate the Fa in October 1999. She was arrested and detained in a labor camp for one year. At the end of 2000, her third daughter went to Beijing to validate the Fa. The police arrested her also and sentenced her to five years in prison. Ms. Liu, severely traumatized, was extremely depressed and became sick. She died on September 1, 2001.